Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COMO ESTAS!

WUS GOIN ON,ME AND RICHIE ARE CHILLIN HARD IN SPAIN,WE FOUND A COMPUTER BUT IT´S ALL IN SPANISH SO EXCUSE THE PUNCTUATION.I DON´T WANT TO COME HOME,THIS FEAST ROCKS HARD.THE PARTIES DON´T EVEN START UNTIL 2.FIRES AND FIREWORKS EVERYWHERE EVERY NIGHT AND THE CHICKS ARE INCREDIBLE.

GOTTA GO.SEE YA´S AT THE CRAYON´S SHOW SUNDAY

LATER!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Hey wussssssssup boys!!!!!! Hope your having fun, knowing you two I know you are. Hey Wandy what did you expect from us Spaniards, we do it like no one else!!! Have fun and let me end this with one you will like, have fun, have fun!!!! LOL!!!!!

Silveeooohhhh and Richie (whatever your screen name is) what's going on???? Glad you guys are having fun. Did you marry any young spanairds to bring back yet?....you promised! See you at the show on Sun...have a great trip!

[This message has been edited by cigs (edited 03-20-2001).]

JOHNNY...whats up...

ive heard you RENOUNCED Your american citizen ship.....man it most diff the BOMB..

how are the ladies..i know both you and richi must be going nuts....

Yo rich what up...

your bro was pretty up set that you left him with no CD's... i was talking to him for a while yesterday... i got some phat recs you'll like...and me and johnny FACE did twilo,World( it was actualy good..SO MANY GIRLS CHRIST) and Crack house..bad move but Clev..played some more of my OLD RECS..

when you get back will hit fact again...i gonna give Clev something....try not to forget those recs....

i love you guys and miss you's and not the same this weekend with out you around rich..i need somebody to keep my in check when iam driven smoken and all my other Illegal activities...

later yo..becareful..

andy see you when you get back...i called your bro but no answer..

APRIL 14 sat richi TWILO..

Danny T. and Johndigweed.

Love you

johnnyjav

cwm23.gif I LOVE A PARADE

hope you guys are having a great time...whatcha do andy for st. pattys day over there? kurko, missingk out on eviljavy battling everyone...hasn't lost yet...he even might become the resident dancer one day! see ya when ya get back...Peace

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by Emmitt:

hope you guys are having a great time...whatcha do andy for st. pattys day over there? kurko, missingk out on eviljavy battling everyone...hasn't lost yet...he even might become the resident dancer one day! see ya when ya get back...Peace

"your an EXCELENT DANCER"

fucking funny emmit...

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

"your an EXCELENT DANCER"

fucking funny emmit...

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

"YOU'RE AN EXCELLENT DANCER" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats some funny shit!!! thats all you

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...