Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, do you prefer balls or brains?

W/o a doubt brains. It's hard enough to find a guy w/one or the other. Hey~ if you have both, your quite a catch. Not to change the topic but i have a ?. Lately I have noticed that all the guys i meet & talk to have trouble communicating. Don't get me wrong, i have really good guy friends who we get along great & can express themselves concisely. I mean we can hold discussions, both voice our opinion in a civil manner. But it seems like when it comes to getting intimate.....one of two things happens. Either I'm totally attracted to the guy & it's like bashing your head against a break wall trying to communicate. Or we can talk for hours on end and there's absolutely zero attraction. This is a gross generalization, so plz. don't attack me, but has anyone noticed that a majority of guys have a real problem with open and honest communication? It's like ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist and it will go away but plz. don't ask me to explain myself or discuss things. Whata' think?

sha-sha....wow...you are so right....Lately, listening to guy talk is like hearing re-runs of a show...Its like when they try to say something, if it is to compliment, whatever the case maybe..I feel like I have heard 100 times....so I don't know if I should take it personal...or just LAUGH!!..

Guys with brains are attractive...but they need balls<~~so I make sure they aren't fags!!

cwm9.gif

Brains are a MUST! Lack of intelligence can be such a turn off.

Although, if I'm more of a bad ass than you, then that's a problem.

A definite balance b/w the two and knowing when to use them is important.

------------------

You're only young once

I would love a man with " brains and a dick". There are plenty of men with balls and no brains who are homosexual.

Besides, balls are nothing more than a storage area for backed up pipes.

I would choose a man with brains anytime. Its the head on the tool that holds the brains. cwm9.gif