Clubplanet Nightlife Community

turn offs and pet peeves

Originally posted by allishara:

i hate when people chew with their mouth open.. and i HATE when i say bless you after someone sneezes and they dont say thank you.. it pisses me off

I agree with you 100%..I also hate when people pick their nose in public...mostly men do this!!

Originally posted by vervin:

There is nothing more unattractive than to see a beautiful girl do a bump! Just that sound! UGH! - and then seeing her face after is so nasty! Or to watch them chew on their bottom lip. cwm8.gif

::sniffffffffffffffffff::: cwm36.gif

huh? what was the question? KIDDING!!!

I hate rude people. Can't hold the door for you, just let it swing back in your face...or those people who block the intersection and WILL NOT LOOK AT YOU, cause they know they are an asshole!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I hate when guys fart on purpose and then sit there and laugh.

I HATE THAT I REALY DO!!!!

My dad say "that iam wrong for going to bars,there only fights there and the people who hang out there are losers and everyone that goes there Burbs and they FART"...

so sad but he says it everytime i say iam going to bar.....

cwm23.gif Reinlado~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 03-13-2001).]

Chics that have sloppy handwriting.. i duno what it is about it but when i see it i get all disappointed.. like their a disgrace to women everywhere..

Oooh!---- CHEAP PEOPLE.. theres nothing worse

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

i hate when you walk past a guy or a group of guys on the street and they whistle and talk shit...and i hate when your in a club and guys grab you...AHHHHHHHH

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

angeljup.gif

Originally posted by lil-devil:

sexcty..I call that a drive by....someone grabs you and you don't know who did it!!! ahhhhh..I hate that too!!!

I call it "accidental rub"...but I know where you two are coming from!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I hate when girls have a nice figure and they don't wear a G-string. I Can't FUCKING stand panty lines.

cwm23.gif

LOL! what about girls with not so nice figures wearing tight clothes and tigher bras and panties on underneath - YUCK

Originally posted by allishara:

i hate when people chew with their mouth open.. and i HATE when i say bless you after someone sneezes and they dont say thank you.. it pisses me off

OMG - it is so funny that open mouth chewing bothers you!!! My boyfriend and I argue about that every night!!! He always makes noise when he eats - and to top it off he has TMJ!!! All you here is clicking and lip smacking!! IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL, AND THE HAIR ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STAND ON END!! I love him to death but if I could change one thing it would be that! cwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by vervin:

There is nothing more unattractive than to see a beautiful girl do a bump! Just that sound! UGH! - and then seeing her face after is so nasty! Or to watch them chew on their bottom lip. cwm8.gif

BUT seeing a girl do a scoop or a cap probably gets you off right?? OH - and when she falls out and needs to be carried out by her friends is good too!! OR how about when she spews all over herself in her sleep has to be the icing on the cake! PUHLEZE!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I hate when girls have a nice figure and they don't wear a G-string. I Can't FUCKING stand panty lines.

cwm23.gif

LOL!!!! Very true!!! How about when they where a white bra with a black top?? That burns me! cwm2.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

LOL!!!! Very true!!! How about when they where a white bra with a black top?? That burns me! cwm2.gif

That's bad, but I have actually seen what might be the worst offense. At my companies holiday party (I swear this is true) there was a receptionist who wore a dress with spagetti straps and did not have the fashion sense to wear a strapless bra. I think she was from the mid-west or something, but it looked BAAAADDDDDDD. The poor girl, she's still an on-going joke. cwm27.gif