Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true story i thought i had to share

After hearing some incredible stories from some friends that just came back from Cancun, this one is worth sharing. Four friends are heading to the airport and one friend, who is not the sharpest knife in the draw, realizes that he has some pictures left in his camera and thought he should start snapping away with the others and who ever passes along. After about a dozen or so "poses" and "big pimping" steller shots, he is amazed that he still has film left, he only thought he had a few left. The other friend, who is a bit brighter then the Einstein who owns the camera is puzzled also, so he looks at the camera and opens up the film cartridge to realize that there was NO film to begin with. What a meathead. cwm3.gif Now just "picture" four excited guys heading down to Cancun snapping pictures with girls and posing like models thinking they are gods gift to the lens and realizing that there is no film.

OUCH.....just though i share that one with everyon. Enjoy cwm35.gif

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

cwm26.gif it wasn't one of those disposable, it was one of those real good cameras. This kid is a real meatball cwm12.gif Emmit, whats going on for this weekend? Any plans

was gonna ask ya last night, who is this person?, but forgot to...is it the guy with the blonde spikes or the other guy?, twilo on friday, i think maybe world on sat...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by Emmitt:

was gonna ask ya last night, who is this person?, but forgot to...is it the guy with the blonde spikes or the other guy?, twilo on friday, i think maybe world on sat...

Blonde Spikes-the one that is at the gym? If so then it is not him. The kid was at world this past Sat. It was his b-day, did you meet him?

cwm35.gif