Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubplanet is addicting...t/f

true! this is the 2nd site i go to after i check my hotmail. i'm on like 4/5 hrs. out of a day...i'm sure that's nothin' compared to some. i just can't get enough. i guess i'll be @ attendance for clubplanet anonymous, but *bump* that i'm no quitter!! cwm27.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Addicting is even the word!

yeah I love the entertainment though while I'm passing the time away at work.

Some people take things way to serioius on this board I love to rile them up!

Isn't it trur if you try to explain the board to those who aren't on line it sounds really corny!

They just don't understand

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I was on the net listening to MUSIK all day guys....And i do have to admit that i love the board...the jav that walks the earth today is not the jav of months past. i hated clubing the musik....now i NEED TWILO every friday..i need new musik..i just love the party now.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meettingg

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I was on the net listening to MUSIK all day guys....And i do have to admit that i love the board...the jav that walks the earth today is not the jav of months past. i hated clubing the musik....now i NEED TWILO every friday..i need new musik..i just love the party now.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meettingg

Javy, ya a dancing machine i hear these days...nabuc, what up nigga, just came back from a presentation, went awesome...need to hear some phat beats with vocals...gotta start my list evilone...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Addicting is even the word!

yeah I love the entertainment though while I'm passing the time away at work.

Some people take things way to serioius on this board I love to rile them up!

Isn't it trur if you try to explain the board to those who aren't on line it sounds really corny!

They just don't understand

OH MY GOD.. i so know what your saying..

my friends are like "are you even listening to yourself?.."

and i go "you just dont understand..."

------------------

*shhh..i'm not kissing you.. i'm telling your lips a secret...*

Originally posted by nabuc1:

Addicting is not even the word. While at work I'm constately on this thing. My job would suck without it.

cwm5.gif

Sin stomp the roaches out.

I hear ya Nabuc! This board is like a stress-reliever. My job would totally suck without it. biggrin.gif And what's so very funny is how mad people get at us! IT'S TOTALLY ADDICTING....and people shouldn't take it so seriously. It's all good.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Holy shit!!!! I get the same shit...people look at me all weird..."clubplanet.com is so cool, i meet all these cool people and talk about..." all the while the men in the white coats have just received a call from my friends!!!! Is there a support group for this? Hehe!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

tru tru. i get in trouble at work for being on too long, lol. and when i get home after the gym i am on for at least 3-4 hours; then my roomies yell at me for that so i got a laptop just so i can come on here and leave the main computer for them to use cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by bumparella:

I hear ya Nabuc! This board is like a stress-reliever. My job would totally suck without it. biggrin.gif And what's so very funny is how mad people get at us! IT'S TOTALLY ADDICTING....and people shouldn't take it so seriously. It's all good.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

What you ladies (bitches) say fucking kills me. i sit here laughing my ass off. people at work must think I'm a fucking freak.

Keep up the good work.

cwm27.gif

Yeah I have to say I get some funny looks when I start off a sentence with "well I read on the message boards..." My friends think I need to get a life, which may be true but at the same time this board sucks you in. It's kind of like a drug...

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

Its definately addicting, but I see it as a good thing. I mean, I love the music and the scene, so where else would you rather go to get it all? Hell if it wasnt for my girlfriend, I probally wouldnt have even known this place existed. Thanks love.

No problem hun!!! Hello, my name is Jenn, and I am an addict!! There, I finally admitt it!!! (haha) But this board is definately the most addicting thing on the net. And Sin is right... you just can't explain CP without it sounding corny, or without sounding like some sort of computer nerd that locks themself inside the house on the computer all day. Oh well... its still fun!!

Its definately addicting, but I see it as a good thing. I mean, I love the music and the scene, so where else would you rather go to get it all? Hell if it wasnt for my girlfriend, I probally wouldnt have even known this place existed. Thanks love.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...