Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best club in NYC to go to on a Friday? 18+?? Whats at Twilo Friday?

i dont know ive been hitting TWILO just about every friday..AND I NEVER EVER HAD A BAD TIME!!!!!!!!!!! phatest MUISK and CROWD.

people are cool as hell to...you dont go there to hook up..there mad hot chicks but its a different atmosphere..IT HEAVEN to me..

the only thing i dont like is if you get caught smoking THEY KICK you out.. cwm23.gif WORHIP THE ONION

Originally posted by thesandman:

18+ ?? Looking for some young ones... lol

I love Twilo but could not deal with the little ravers running around.

Whats up Sandman, I'm bringing my brother to a club, hes only 18. I think I might go to Twilo. I have to find out who is spinning...

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

def, the sound factory is gonna be hot!!! IAN VAN DAHL PERFORMS LIVE THE HIT SINGLE CASTELS IN THE SKY AND YOU CAN BE VIP IF YOU WANT BY GOIN IN ON THE "PLASMIC RAVE" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> , EMAIL ME AT XXFIRMBIZ4U69XX@AOL FOR MORE DETAIL AND LIST INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

ThE OnE AnD OnLy

DjFiRmBiZ(WhAt It IZzz)

As far as fridays go Twilo is the place. Well, it might be a split with Vinyl..Danny is InCRedIblE!! We all know about Exit and Sound Factory, and what to expect as far as music goes..well until recently. I just got brought in to spin the early spot in the upstairs lounge at SF on friday night. If you like tech-house and tribal you might want to come and check it out. For now the time is 11-1 or 1:30, I realize that it is early but, if you are looking for a warm-up for Twilo....which Nick Warren, Sander Kleinenberg, and Pascal FEOS will be at this friday. You can get a reduced admission(at SF) under "John Michael's list"....hope to see you there.....sorry about the legnthy post................John Michael