Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did u ACTUALLY wind up doing fri. nit

Originally posted by starcapone:

i meant fri. nite. gosh it's early and no one is on i guess everyone's recoperating from either metro, twilo, or others cwm27.gif

You damm right...i had to get up at 9:30 to get to work at 10:30...ONLY an hour and half late....well worth it.......

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!

we (some or most of us) always (sometimes) make plans to what u would like to do, but most of the time this never happens. atleast w/me plans don't work. well, last nite i was suppose to chill w/ some peps, but that didn't happen (it's all their fault) instead i got wrecked and i passed out w/ the t.v. on, which i never do. i couldn't even move and whenever i thought about sex my head started to hurt. cwm27.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

I ended up partying like a rockstar and going to twilo then I me and my crew got searched by the security staff cuz we were suspected of illegal activity so that put a damper on things (they didn't find anything) twilo was suckin so we left round 5 and picked up some 40's and smoked

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

Got all dressed to go out and wound op sitting on my couch for 2 hours for my BF because he got a flat and then had to go back home to change out of his dirty cloths. By the time he showed up I was so settled on the couch that we stayed there all night.