Clubplanet Nightlife Community

me Fabio am backa with lista most annoyinga!

ciao tutto, come è tutto. me Fabio been vary vary busya makea mio butter for everybady for enjoya. Fabio MoDeL-sexy famouso makea new lista de most annoyinga personnas on boarda. how you say?, congratulationas everybady!

uno.......Rudy-poo

due.......Allishara

tre.......Nabuc

quattro...Italiamale1977

cinque....Sextcy4u

------------------

products_all.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

Cuba como esta la cosa........its all in good humor..where IS rudy poo...and my girl sextcy hasnt been on the board the last couple of days....

Fabio what the deal man...hows the BUTTER LIFE....dont you think iam a little piece of shit on the board..i have over a thousand post and you've been on the board twice as long as my self...so i think I SHOULD BE ######1 on the list...because after all iam A TOTAL JOHNNY NOW!!!

jav dances that fucking sad!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Cuba como esta la cosa........its all in good humor..where IS rudy poo...and my girl sextcy hasnt been on the board the last couple of days....

Fabio what the deal man...hows the BUTTER LIFE....dont you think iam a little piece of shit on the board..i have over a thousand post and you've been on the board twice as long as my self...so i think I SHOULD BE ######1 on the list...because after all iam A TOTAL JOHNNY NOW!!!

jav dances that fucking sad!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Que pasa johnnyCUBA? I take nothing on this board seriously, specially the BUTTER (I perfer Country Crock anyway). How was your weekend? Mine was laid back. Went out firday, but stayed in the rest of the time.

cwm5.gif

il mio amico eviljav666, how you say?, me Fabio thinka you funny personna, not annyoyinga. Country Crock, how you say?, more likea "Crocka SHITa", mio butter tastea good, no?

------------------

products_all.gif

Originally posted by fabio1:

il mio amico eviljav666, how you say?, me Fabio thinka you funny personna, not annyoyinga. Country Crock, how you say?, more likea "Crocka SHITa", mio butter tastea good, no?

hahahahahaha... i find alot of your shit funny too FABIO...

iam like this all the time..half the shit i write on the board ive must have expressed it elsewhere...."jav whatever your a SQUID"

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by fabio1:

You don't like Country Crock. Maybe you would like to try some of my butter. It comes in an easy to squeeze tube.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

hey javi...whats up? im here, how are you? how was your weekend?

my love fabio...i cant believe i moved down the list...i think im goin to go cry now...i was usually in second place!!! whats up with that??? cwm22.gif

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

angeljup.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

You don't like Country Crock. Maybe you would like to try some of my butter. It comes in an easy to squeeze tube.

cwm5.gif

me Fabio am, how you say?, ladees man, Fabio no likea boy butter. sextcy4u, me sorry to heara youa wanta number higher, no? maybe next timea.

------------------

products_all.gif

I can't make any sense of it either. I really must have made some dramatic impact in his life for him to keep on honoring me with the #1 spot on the board.

To my italiano amici, Fabio1, try-a make upa sum novo produto to make-a your buttalioso even more-a betta!!!!!

------------------

Those who focus on the here and now, never truly appreciate the future........

Originally posted by allishara:

Boy, i always thought i went un-noticed on the board... aww, i feel so special now cwm17.gif

me Fabio, how you say?, makea everybady feela speciale all timea!

------------------

products_all.gif