Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to rate ya Dance Style...LOOK HERE.......

Originally posted by Emmitt:

i think i see a couple of moves Dmens stole from here...ride the pony mixed with the basic twirl...now i know where he gets his moves...hahaha cwm27.gif

HAHAHA!!! THAT'S FUNNY,SO WHY DO I SEE YOU ALWAYS TRYIN TO COPY'EM!!!HAHAHA LOL!$!$@%!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

It's all about the enerGy!!!

Originally posted by dmense:

HAHAHA!!! THAT'S FUNNY,SO WHY DO I SEE YOU ALWAYS TRYIN TO COPY'EM!!!HAHAHA LOL!$!$@%!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...your foot technique on ride the pony is so hard to follow, that i keep screwing it up on the part when ya do the basic twirl...i see a lil' bit of javy in the "elaine" ripped me off move...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Dmense what up nigga...

hahhaaaaa.... my dancing technique is wack...so i wont comment on no ones....i guess those days of my back up against the wall are now over..because iam even doing a one two step at BOA's.......

WORLD JOHNNY GET IN TOUCH WITH ME..iam going home in a few...gonna hit LAB!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by cigs:

That's funny. They need to include the g.roid dance as well!

G.roid actually took that move from Bacalhao with the arms in the air...hey cigs, i see ya were busting it this past sat @ world...hot bitches everywhere there! Dmense, don't hate the player, hate the game...hahaha

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 03-26-2001).]

Hey guys!!

How y'all doing?? Weekends were good???

This is soOo funny!!! someone here at work actually forwarded the same thing to me today..i would have to say i'm a cross between smackin that ass, make love to the crowd and stir the pot of love!!!!

Originally posted by smiles4u:

Hey guys!!

How y'all doing?? Weekends were good???

This is soOo funny!!! someone here at work actually forwarded the same thing to me today..i would have to say i'm a cross between smackin that ass, make love to the crowd and stir the pot of love!!!!

hahaha smiles ya dance nice especially around the gold pole...j/k hahaha!!! how come ya didn't go to the crayons show last night?

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Originally posted by puffdenny:

My style is yet to be defined, but if you ask me, I would say its more along the lines of "Get the F#ck out of my way, I own you" type of style. Ask Tommy Carr, he'll vouch for me.

PuffDenny nice to see you on the board...you were tearing up the dance floor at World. Everyone had to get out of your way otherwise you would run over them. That was a great time...mad, mad girls all around!!!!!!

Originally posted by Emmitt:

G.roid actually took that move from Bacalhao with the arms in the air...hey cigs, i see ya were busting it this past sat @ world...hot bitches everywhere there! Dmense, don't hate the player, hate the game...hahaha

I just do the best I can (which isn't too much)....hey Emmitt and PD, anyone know if G.Roid has talked to Jimmy!?!?!?!? The ride home was the funniest biggrin.gif

holy shit!!! that phone call with jimmy was the funniest thing i've heard in a while....G.roid, ya fuckin' funny as hell kid...when is jimmy hanging out?

How come Rudy-Poos "Shovel Dance" isn't on this list?

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by johnnybreakz:

hey emmit you ever see my buddy cravo dance,

that guy's all him. did you see him at twilo he was shootin up and down the runway bustin all those moves. to funny, looked like he was on soul train at twilo.

hahaha...i was thinking the same thing, he was busting it alright, challenging everyone...how bout yaself Breakz, nowhere to be found...DT this friday? email me about info bout that band logo ya want for ya couss...

Silvee, PHIL, holy shit, thats funny...only homey can immitate him the best

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Emmitt, that was great!

i think i see a little bit of "make love to the crowd" in ya dance steps @ Metro the last time i saw ya there...hahaha j/k...how was the trip!

------------------

Boombox-02.gif