Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IS NEW YORK THE ONLY CITY THAT DOES AFTERHOURS THE RIGHT WAY???

Originally posted by boa_boy:

In Sydney particularly in the warmer months u can start thursday nite and go thru until Tuesday......there a handfuol of venues that are ONLY afterhours.......of course if u see the same ppl that start thursdayn nite again on monday morning they are in an interesting frame of mind wink.gif

harbour cruise recoveries iwth Deejays are prob the highlight of afterhours in Sydney, tho NYD features a massive pool party that starts @ 11am in the morning of the 1st of the year....

so in the afterhours stake Sydney shits on NYC!

pool parties do not count b/c you can do that anywhere..

and i think the point of the post was to say ask where else in the world do clubs stay open for 20+ hours at a time..

ibiza was named but already discounted..

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

ibiza is seasonal, vacation spot, fantasy land, nyc is all year round and a lifestyle.

one place forgotten is GOA, people, the raves out here lasted for days, outdoor clubs that are more like raves. down and dirty with nature and goan music and scenary. cannot forget about GOA!

-Dee

------------------

party with a heart on

mike ill be with ya for spring break ...IM insane!

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

yea i gotta hit up vegas

ive been hearing tooo many good things about it.. i was gonna check ibezia out but i think vegas is just calling my name....

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ibiza - all night and all the next day 36 hours at Space and Bora Bora and then on to the next club. Shit Ibiza you can party ALL week solid, non stop, then all the next week if you want. So really Ibiza is the king of afters, you carn't even touch that in NY.

London - Same as NY you can party all weekend, no problem.

Leeds - till 6 then to an after clubs right through till the next day, then through Sunday.

Birmigham - same as Leeds.

Paris - Is through till 6 or 7 and then to and afters club.

Sunday day clubbing seems to be bigger in Europe.

Just to name a few, but with the exception of Ibiza, most other places focus on Saturday nights. They still have afters clubs and late licences on Fridays, but club nights are bussier and better on Saturdays (on the whole).

cool

looks like i have my next 5 spring breaks planned.....

Only problem is that all these Ibiza activities don't start until the end of June. You can't spend a spring break there. And pacha is the only club opened year round.

Save it for the summer.