Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND?*****

HEY I FIGUERED TODAY IS MORE OF A SERIOUS QUESTION DAY.....JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE LOOKS FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX........! ME WELL , GOT TO BE HONEST LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AS WELL AS TO BE VERY OUT GOING AND LOT'S OF FUN TO BE AROUND WITH. MY GUY HAS TO BE CUTE ,SMART, CUDDLEY, BUT YET A TOUGH GUY IMAGE LOL.............WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY?

LATER

MEL

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a boyfriend, I dunno. Carn't really say. I guess he had to be *respect* me in the morning when I bend over to make him tea cwm34.gif

Oh wait, he has to be 6'7, speak at least 4 languages fluently, can cook like Booby Flay, give me daily foot massages, be able to bench press me as his workout, and have the name Thor...Any takers? cwm5.gif

-Jamms "icannotbelieveitsbutters" cwm35.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

YO YOU PEOPLE ARE CRACKERS LOL.......CHRIS....A PULSE LOL........I GOTTA SEE THE REST OF WHAT YOU PEOPLE WRITE LOL.....

LATER

MEL

I GUESS BE CREATIVE IN YOUR ANSWER smile.gif

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

I'll actually be serious in my answer b/c I was thinking about this this past weekend, but PASSION!

I find nothing more attractive than someone that has a passion for life, whether it's for work or some hobby. The biggest turn on is when you're just getting to know some guy and he's describing something to you ... and you can see his eyes glint and hear his voice get excited ... hmmmmm ... you can't help but wonder what else he's like when he gets really passionate. Of course, I have I be physically attracted to him too. smile.gif

------------------

All I've known, all I've done, all I've felt was leading to this.

TO MEL-0-D I FEEL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ........FINALLY A REAL ANSWER.......LOL.....AND TO NIKKI----LIKE YOU I WATCH FRIENDS LOL....AND THAT WAS A CUTE ANSWER HEHEHEHEHEHH

LATER GUYS

MEL

------------------

I don't look for anything, I just take each person as an individual and learn about what positive things they have to offer and then decide if I think that person is possibly girlfriend material. If you continue to approach relationships looking for one thing or another the relationship could be over before it even started. What you see in one person you might not see in another. The harder you look for something, the harder it is to find. The less you look for something the more likely it is to find you.

AWWWWW.....TRIPPINTRANCE THAT WAS A GOOD ANSWER....VERY HONEST......EVEN SAYING THAT YOU HAVE FAULTS...SOME PEOPLE DON'T ADMIT TO THEIR FAULTS....SO I DEFINATELY GIVE OYU PROPS FOR THAT ONE.........

MELANIE

------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Respect, blatant honesty, loving, caring, sweet, silly (to me silly is sexy), fun, always joking round yet serious when she has to be, must be into the same scene im into, must accept me with my faults....i know that no one is perfect...she should know the same. Someone who's understanding.

and on the physical tip, i love light eyes, and freckles. not a requirment tho wink.gif

Let's cut the BullShit will ya? Anybody that will feed your big ass will have your undying love.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by resident:

Hell yeah! You can have your control, princess, I'll just take the cash.

I knew you would agree wink.gif

the things I look for in a person?...hmm..the best definition I can give is: look up Orchid21i look for

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

WELL...I THINK I GOT ENOUGH ANSWERS LOL...... YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY ........SOME OF THE REMARKS WERE BOGUS IS THE DEFINATELY THE WORD LOL........

MELANIE

------------------