Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else a homewrecker?!?

I'm just curious if anyone else is going straight to hell like me?!? I've been in cwm38.gif with this guy for soooo long, and we have been friends forever, and I am now stuck with a lifetime of bad karma...

I hate guys! He told me he was gonna break up with his girlfriend, but he never did!

I got got!

So now he tells me all the time how he misses me and wants to hang out-what an ass!

OH, and the reason I am posting this on the board is because we didn't tell any of our friends that we had sex, so I have no one to vent to!

------------------

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!

[This message has been edited by kaleko (edited 06-02-2001).]

Well at least he's not married with kids. I know this bitch at work who's doing exactly that with a married 15+ yrs older than her god. Mean while she act like she's Agnes of God around everyone else. She doesn't know how many people know she the biggest whore at work with a nun suit on. cwm43.gif

------------------

Are you going to race that bitch or just look pretty in it?

Aol IM- DamianLT1

Ummm...how about the GUY WHO'S CHEATING? Why focus on the woman as a "homewrecker" the guy is just as bad....if not worse.

He's the one who made a commitment to be a loving boyfriend (or husband in the later case which is even worse) and he's breaking his promise.

If it wasn't you, or this other woman in the later story, it would be someone else.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

homewrecker?!?!.. no way... sure what u did is wrong but he LIED to u... u have every right to call this guy an ass... maybe u should tell his girl hehe... hey she should be warned cuz he cheated on her once.. whos to say he wont do it again or hasnt done it before

v

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

it's know in the animal kingdom that the male is not meant to be faithful!

And if they are it's only because they were female in another life and they didn't like the way they were treated!

Teeheehee

I'm silly today!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

What's the sense in sharing this one and only life, ending up just another lost and lonely wife? You count up the years, and they will be filled with tears!--Young hearts run free, never be hung up, hung up like my man and me!

------------------

11423917.jpg

sen·su·al·i·ty (snsh-l-t)

n.

1. The quality or state of being sensual or lascivious.

2. Excessive devotion to sensual pleasures.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

cwm43.gif HOMEWRECKER!!

I know i am, and i am destined to go to hell now! thanks for the reassurance.

------------------

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!

i think it's a little fucked up to be the "other woman" or "other man". i think it shows a disrespect for the concept of monogamy and relationships. when you're in a committed relationship, you don't ever want to see your partner encounter someone of your own sex who would pursue anything with your partner

it's loyalty to yourself, your faith in relationships, and to other persons of your gender to not be the "other" one

also, i'm hesitant to trust someone who i know to have been the "other" in their past. it's hard for people to change a belief system