Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEMF review and pics!!!

Originally posted by glowball:

Thats like WAY to many people to be haning out there for me ... you can die an no one will know it .!

Come mierda

------------------

"Twilo, collaborating inhibitions into one single ryhthmic pulse spelled P-H-A-Z-O-N!" -S. Stambaugh

twilos.gifTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Whats this music reveiws on CNY? SHIT!!

Nice one Jilly, sounds like i will have to try and make it next year.

SO it all went off without incedent as well, lets hope the people in power see a million people there for techno and see love not death.

1 Million votes (at least) so let us be. They should call that the '1 million people march against fasicts trying to spoil the our fun because of a few stupid arses'. The bloody mothers against guns carn't even get that.. that would seriousley shit some polititons up.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

b2b...

I actually was getting pissed cause the "what did you have for lunch today" post was getting more attention than this!

But I guess no matter what...some people will still be in the dark...leaves more light for us smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

b2b...

I actually was getting pissed cause the "what did you have for lunch today" post was getting more attention than this!

But I guess no matter what...some people will still be in the dark...leaves more light for us smile.gif

What did you have for lunch!!! LMFA®O...

Oh yeh i had a chicken sandwich with mayo.. blah blah blah.. this place cracks me up sometimes. They should rename it LNYC - Lunch New York.

Leave em to there lunches, i am there with you next year wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Whats this music reveiws on CNY? SHIT!!

Nice one Jilly, sounds like i will have to try and make it next year.

SO it all went off without incedent as well, lets hope the people in power see a million people there for techno and see love not death.

1 Million votes (at least) so let us be. They should call that the '1 million people march against fasicts trying to spoil the our fun because of a few stupid arses'. The bloody mothers against guns carn't even get that.. that would seriousley shit some polititons up.

D-

You'll definitely have to hit it next year! It was awesome!! We all hung tough...even in the nasty weather! smile.gif