Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if the goventment really wanted to know.......

the long term effects of xtc. why dont they send out a surver or a news letter asking for people who used to do exc before the years of 1985 when it was legal and take a loook at their brains and see where they are in the world today????

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

the long term effects of xtc. why dont they send out a surver or a news letter asking for people who used to do exc before the years of 1985 when it was legal and take a loook at their brains and see where they are in the world today????

Because government does not have enough resources to be conducting surveys for fun. What you're proposing in this post would not be scientific and thus of no use to the government.

I think. =]

Because they might learn the truth and then it would probably be posted on the internet and they won't be able to spread their mis-information anymore!! Then they might have to take it off as a schedule one (or 3 - I forget which is the worst) drug list!! They won't be able to say if you do e you will turn into communist and liver falls out of your ass after taken half a hit one time!! By the way this all happening at the evil twilo where kids are forced in at gun point are forced to take ghb which is the same as e and worship satan!! Then when a person dies of pma, ghb, or drinking and driving - it's all a e-related death!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Unfortunately my friend, this would make too much sense for the gov't...

It would be too easy, wouldn't require that much money, and might actually get some honest real world answers.... You think our gov't actually wants this???? Nooooooo! They just want to make big business happy...

Please excuse my cynicism, but I've already had it up to here *raising hand waaaaaaay over head* of G.W. (great wanker) Bush and we're still only in the first year of this debacle.

ARG!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by DimaNYC:

Because government does not have enough resources to be conducting surveys for fun. What you're proposing in this post would not be scientific and thus of no use to the government.

I think. =]

it would make sense because they are the one changing all the laws and putting these programs on the air saying how xtc puts wholes in your brains. well if they dont wanna do it lets change the topic to all the doctors who are researching it

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

bc the gov has an agenda and an infrastrucure set up called the "war on drugs." from federal agencies like the DEA to private companies like anheiser-busch, theres way too much time and money invested in this war to end it, even for good reason. the war on drugs is every libertarians perfect example of why the government should not be allowed to spend all of our hard earned dollars attempting to resolve social problems.

-sirdante

took ecstasy back in the 80s and still, miraculously, can form complete thoughts ;)

------------------

i love music!

Because it wouldn't prove anything more than that girl's PET scan on the MTV special. The only way to gather conclusive data on the effects of E is to take a scan of a person's brain before ANY drug use and then after using ONLY ecstasy. I doubt anyone who'd answer the survey wouldn't have used any other drugs since they started rolling.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Why don't they just find some personal voluteers to help them in their research? cwm4.gif Pick me, pick me!

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."