Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up from the New Guy :-)

Welcome! cwm4.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Welcome to the fire...now its your turn to hold the hose. Nice to see another addict of CP. Hope you didnt plan on leaving any time soon, because this place is worse than any drug. The first time is free, then you are hooked. Welcome to the drama

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

Welcome to the fire...now its your turn to hold the hose. Nice to see another addict of CP. Hope you didnt plan on leaving any time soon, because this place is worse than any drug. The first time is free, then you are hooked. Welcome to the drama

totally!!!