Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit....this passed friday

Well... How was it. I heard that the music was ok and the the quality of people was much better. I am debating on going this friday . I know I always bash it but, I kind if have to go because I want show respect to Justin H in the red room.And there will be people there i know, that are bugging me to go. So....any way was it better or not? Is....it worth it or not?

And who is going so maybe we can meet up?

IT WAS GOOD WASN'T PACKED TILL 2 CAUSE OF THE RAIN BUT MAKE SURE U CHECK OUT THE WHITE ROOM IF U GO ITS OFF THE HOOK IN THERE U CAN USE MY LIST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ROOM AND SAY YOUR ON SCOTT FINESSE LIST FOR LUIS KAIN CAUSE THEY WEREN'T LET ANYONE IN AND MAKE SURE U BRING GIRLS TOOOO LATA.... cwm29.gif

------------------

WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THE PEOPLE WERE SEEN DANCIN EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO MUSIC PLAYING

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO OUR OWN ENTRANCE and the white room)

EMAIL:FNS112@AOL.COM

Be forewarned, the Red Room this Friday is going to be one of the best nights it has ever done due to *many* reasons...

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

Star: because it's been gettin' better and better every week hun...

.. and we have some themes laid out such as a SEX THEME, a BLACKOUT theme and many more.. it's not going to be just a red room any longer.

.. thats all wink.gif

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

and star you didn't say wasup last time you went girl! cwm24.gif

------------------