Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*@*@*@*@*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! TrippinTrance 64!!!*@*@*@*@*

Everyone please help me in wishing Trip the best 21st birthday and only 21st he'll have!!!! Happy 21st AL!! Love ya...DICK! wink.gif Use your age responsibly, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Doesn't leave much out, does it? wink.gif)

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

"Be off, you wretch!" cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. "Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy."

twilo.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy bday man!...i'll be out of town for your celebration, but i'll catch you a bday drink sometime

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Happy 21st Baby cakes!!! I owe you 21 head rubs!!!

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Happy 21st Birthday you Whipper Snapper!! Cant wait to give ya a big bday hug on Thursday!

Cya then!

luv,

Jewel (aka Punk Bitch)

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by roly99:

Happy 21st Al. Last year I didn't know you, now I see you everyday. I know you'll have a great time no matter how old you are. Be careful, there's gonna be danga at the bar...

Yo, where the hell have you been bro? Long time no see/talk. Try and make it out this upcoming weekend so we can chill.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Happy Birthday, fellow twin!!!!

Hope you have a great b-day week!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen