Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the term "bisexual" enough???

MOBY IS A VEGAN QUEEN!!!! please if he was down with the kids that were doing the NASA parties back then..... I'm sure he got molested by sum and that was the end of his straightness>>>>>

On another note sometimes I think I'm 5% straight which is weird kus>>> the other 95%is all lesbo baby. I dream once in a blue moon that I'm getting fucked by sum guy (scary) or maybe that's just a butch queen in my dreams. I don't think that makes me bisexual??? the best tip is don't label your self because then you won't have the freedom to choose and people will critized you left and right>>>>>

Human sexuality comes in a million different shades of grey. But when it comes right down to it... it's just a label, it's nothing to lose sleep over.

I like men, they turn me on and I am currently in love with one. I also like women, they're hot, I like to fool around with them, I like having sex with them. I don't know if I could fall in love with a woman, but I still lablel myself as bi because goddamn, I can't wait to get another taste!

And I know what you two mean about only meeting women when fucked up. Otherwise I just don't have the courage. But really it's true for me with men too- I'm just really shy.

But when I am intoxicated I have zero problem asking a woman if she's gay or bi. Even when they're straight, I've never had one respond, "eww what are you some kind of dyke?" They're always very friendly.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

umm... a cnyc-bi meet up is def. necessary... soon! cwm38.gif

dale, emilie, princess...

littled, mysteriousss, and risa are gonna be madbugginout w/ the girls at the factory! yeah yeah yeah!

anyone else? (...not this weekend, but next...)

cwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

Now we've sort of come full circle. These last few posts bring me back to my original question about the different levels of bisexuality. It would definitely be cool to meet up with a bunch of like-minded women to discuss these issues and feel some solidarity, but as far as hookups and relationships go, I don't think I want to find someone who is just messing around with women, "bi-curious", if you will. I want to find someone with relationship potential, or atleast knows what they are doing.

A lot of lesbians (at least the ones I know) steer clear of BI-girls because they don't want to wind up as a mainly straight girl's "experiment" And I hate to say it but I understand this fear because I was that experiment to a girl once, and it felt aweful.

I think the term 'bisexual' is best used for people who can have a sustained relationship with either sex. If you can mess around with one sex but only have relationships with the other, then it seems to me that that is the 'sexual orientation' of the person. Just because a gay man has had sex with a woman, it doesn't mean he's 'Bi-', same goes for lesbians and straights.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Honestly, I can't believe how many women on this board have "been with", "experimented", whatever you want to call it with another woman!

I'm not saying bad or good, just that I'm shocked...thats kind of cool though....

The funniest thing though, is that I have hooked up with another girl and now I can pick out the ones that would right away! (Not that it happens a lot) Strange huh?

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by emiliep:

lol! yeah i'm pretty awkward around women too and it's because i'm not sure if they're just being nice or if they're interested, ya know? i wouldn't want to make a move and be totally shot down! i hate it that most of the times i've been with a woman, certain substances have been involved. i don't NEED to be drunk or tripping in order to do it....it just helps me be more open and more confident, if that makes any sense. with guys, you know they'd jump on you if you gave them any hint!

SOOOOOO TRUE!!! Why can't I find a women without chemical help? Its really very sad.

I don't think I will really know the answer until I've had a REAL relationship with a women. All my past relationships with women have been short and ended with me getting my heart stomped on! (see my responses in the www.maddrama.com post.

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Seriously, I don't think I could ever deal with being in a relationship with a woman...we're too crazy...I'll take the guys!

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

It is hard to even find a girl regardless of whether or not substances are involved. It sucks...I find it SO hard to meet up with other girls that are bi. I mean, you can't just go up to some girl and say "are you bi? wanna hook up?" It doesn't work that way...

AHHHH, I have an idea, maybe we should all just meet up somewhere one night. I'm not saying just to hook up, but at least we can meet others who share similar "interests"..you know what I mean.

------------------

pink.gif

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Apparently there are either 5 or 7 different stages of sexuality. Of course I have forgotten them, but there is a different term used for bisexuals if they arn't 50/50 or whatever. I will go through my notes and try to figure it out. Considering I am going into sex therapy this would probably be a good thing to know.

If you can recommend any reading material on the subject I'd be much obliged!!!

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Originally posted by purr4you:

It is hard to even find a girl regardless of whether or not substances are involved. It sucks...I find it SO hard to meet up with other girls that are bi. I mean, you can't just go up to some girl and say "are you bi? wanna hook up?" It doesn't work that way...

AHHHH, I have an idea, maybe we should all just meet up somewhere one night. I'm not saying just to hook up, but at least we can meet others who share similar "interests"..you know what I mean.

I know what you mean. I think its a great idea. There's just no "bisexual scene" like there are straight and gay scenes

------------------

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

Originally posted by emiliep:

lol! yeah i'm pretty awkward around women too and it's because i'm not sure if they're just being nice or if they're interested, ya know? i wouldn't want to make a move and be totally shot down! i hate it that most of the times i've been with a woman, certain substances have been involved. i don't NEED to be drunk or tripping in order to do it....it just helps me be more open and more confident, if that makes any sense. with guys, you know they'd jump on you if you gave them any hint!

SOOOOOO TRUE!!! Why can't I find a women without chemical help? Its really very sad.

I don't think I will really know the answer until I've had a REAL relationship with a women. All my past relationships with women have been short and ended with me getting my heart stomped on! (see my responses in the <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.maddrama.com" TARGET=_blank>www.maddrama.com</A> post.

aw that's terrible! i read your post. its hard enough to find someone but to have you sister steal her away? thats really awful cwm36.gif

purr4you had a good idea, though. we can get together and talk about how damn confusing this can all get! cwm1.gif

------------------

14.jpg

Why can't I live closer to the rest of you girls? cwm14.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Now we've sort of come full circle. These last few posts bring me back to my original question about the different levels of bisexuality. It would definitely be cool to meet up with a bunch of like-minded women to discuss these issues and feel some solidarity, but as far as hookups and relationships go, I don't think I want to find someone who is just messing around with women, "bi-curious", if you will. I want to find someone with relationship potential, or atleast knows what they are doing.

A lot of lesbians (at least the ones I know) steer clear of BI-girls because they don't want to wind up as a mainly straight girl's "experiment" And I hate to say it but I understand this fear because I was that experiment to a girl once, and it felt aweful.

------------------

Originally posted by littled:

umm... a cnyc-bi meet up is def. necessary... soon! cwm38.gif

dale, emilie, princess...

littled, mysteriousss, and risa are gonna be madbugginout w/ the girls at the factory! yeah yeah yeah!

anyone else? (...not this weekend, but next...)

cwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm12.gif

MADBUGGINOUT!!!! LOL. girls i am soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to next weekend. i haven't been to factory in over a month and i am gonna be so MANGLED so let me apologize now for asking you "whats your name again?" about 394572758478702874 times!!!

------------------

14.jpg

Human sexuality comes in a million different shades of grey. But when it comes right down to it... it's just a label, it's nothing to lose sleep over.

I like men, they turn me on and I am currently in love with one. I also like women, they're hot, I like to fool around with them, I like having sex with them. I don't know if I could fall in love with a woman, but I still lablel myself as bi because goddamn, I can't wait to get another taste!

And I know what you two mean about only meeting women when fucked up. Otherwise I just don't have the courage. But really it's true for me with men too- I'm just really shy.

But when I am intoxicated I have zero problem asking a woman if she's gay or bi. Even when they're straight, I've never had one respond, "eww what are you some kind of dyke?" They're always very friendly.

I like tastyt's answer...Although I've never been w/ a woman (I want too) I just think that women are incredibly beautiful creatures. Our bodies, our minds...everything about us turns me on. I'm not looking to just fuck someone, I would like to have somewhat of a relationship with a girl, even if it's just friends. I don't think that make me a bad person. I just want the girl to know that she would mean more to me than just someone to fuck...someone's mind will turn me on just as much as her body.

------------------

pink.gif

Originally posted by purr4you:

nothing wrong with being comfortable with your sexuality and wanting the best of both worlds

Nope, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, I agree. Do want you want, do whatever makes you happy. Live life for you.

It's usually *other* people who have such a problem with it and make your life miserable by imposing their beliefs on to you.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg