Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UGH I need a job!

i quit my job too!! Next wed is my last day and now im stuck. I need to find a new job soon before my car gets repoed. cwm36.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

jobs suck...cuz if u don't have a college degree yet and r still in college at the time, it doesn't matter. u can't make ne money w/ out college, thats bs. i work at sports authority under people whhich my IQ surpasses their combined IQ's. and plus money is dirty as hell being a cashier...i need a good job, ne suggestions...preferably not handling annoying customers and money

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

no kidding. i work in sales .(until next week) not making great money. i just got my associates but thats nothing any more. even with that you dont get great money. you need to get ur frigin phd to make good money. the working world sucks.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

[This message has been edited by dreams2 (edited 06-06-2001).]

I need a job to....but i still got about a month and a half of unemployment checks comin.I know i will have a job as soon as the free cheese is over though.I like getting paid for nothin and shit but i have too much free time on my hands. cwm41.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Well, making good money comes at a price. I get paid a flat salary no matter how many hours I work. So guess what? Yeah, they maximize every minute I'm there, and then some. 85 hours last week, 66 the previous week, and 72 the week before that. Lots o' money is good, but if you don't have time to spend it or have someone to spend it with, it's useless.

------------------

Tiggers can do anything.

bouncyti.gif

AIM: EddieinBx

[This message has been edited by deeprock (edited 06-06-2001).]

Ah well. I guess Im not the only one in the "I need a job" boat. Bleh. Actually I kind of enjoy sitting around at home and sleeping all day and having the freedom to come and go as I please....so maybe its not all that bad.

biggrin.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

Originally posted by deeprock:

I feel like quitting my job. Last week I worked 85 hours. cwm36.gif

WOW! 85 hours??!!

What do u do?

And I complain about havin to work 5 hrs a day sometimes!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321