Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iverson

Originally posted by p00h:

werd. i can't believe they pulled that off. i was sure they were gonna get swept. now i think they might have a chance to take the series...

DOWN WITH THE LAKERS!!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by firedup:

Gravity,

Definitely classic. That's all everyone is talking about at work today. I'm surprised he didn't get a technical foul for that though. That was awesome!

But let's not get crazy, the Lakers are a very good team and it will be interesting too see how they bounce back from there first loss in 19 games.

Plus, I'm a knicks fan so I say down with Jackson. If there was one person that killed the knicks more than Jordan it was Jackson. Screw him! Let's go sixers!!!!

cwm16.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

Didn't Phil Jackson play on NY's only championship team back in the day!?!?

wink.gif

But awesome game, Raja bell stepped it up big time (only his 16th game in the NBA!)

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Iverson=hot fuck with heart.

I can't beleive they pulled it off last night with Mt. Saint Shaq and all (isn't it really funny when that huge fuck falls, and then he gets up and there is about 2-5 people underneath him)

Go Philly!!!

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

sorry to burst the bubble but iverson is the most classless person to step foot in the nba. i dont doubt his talent casue he is a superstar but show some class. i cant stand him.

and you really think the sixers can beat the lakers 4 times, well see

this is gonna be one hell of a series though

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by gravity:

Nothing was better in the whole fucking game than when AI drained the shot over Lou (or whatever his name is with the copycat braids) and then stepped right over the fucking guy with that look in his eye... CLASSIC

hell yea, that shit was like whoa. slapp right in the face. all the time he was grabbing AI and the annourcers where like "great defense on AI" no it wasn't. it was a home team getting the calls, as the Lakers usually do. Shaq should have been called at least 3 times for traveling, don't get me wrong, I think Shaq and Kobe are great talents and I'm glad I'm around to see both Jordan, Kobe and Shaq play but what is fair is fair.

cwm18.gif

Since the 76ers won, the whole media is going to use the long break between series for an excuse why the Lakers lost and then the Lakers will sweep the next four...it's a classic front-running prediction of the media...

I personally hope it doesn't happen, I hope the 76ers can pull of the championship, but it's going to be hard.

And did anyone see the owner of the 76ers after they won the conference, he was going crazy, he isn't a stuck-up snob like the rest of the head office holders in the league, he was ready to party the night away and I'm sure he did!

Iverson isn't a classy player, that's the bottom line, but he sure is an incredible player with an attitude which makes him an awesome player. His value has been underrated since he came to this league cause of his act. Everyone talks about Carter and Kobe being the next Jordan..but what about Iverson...he's got the game..he's got the sneakers...he might have the championship...we'll have to wait and see...

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by firedup:

Gravity,

Definitely classic. That's all everyone is talking about at work today. I'm surprised he didn't get a technical foul for that though. That was awesome!

But let's not get crazy, the Lakers are a very good team and it will be interesting too see how they bounce back from there first loss in 19 games.

Plus, I'm a knicks fan so I say down with Jackson. If there was one person that killed the knicks more than Jordan it was Jackson. Screw him! Let's go sixers!!!!

Didn't Phil Jackson play on NY's only championship team back in the day!?!?

wink.gif

But awesome game, Raja bell stepped it up big time (only his 16th game in the NBA!)

Boa,

You're right. I just have a bitter taste in my mouth because the Knicks were constantly crushed by Phil Jackson's teams. Plus, he takes a year off and then comes back to win another championship with the lakers. He's a great coach but, I liked to see the Sixers kick the Lakers ass, so he finally experiences losing.

cwm11.gif

I didn't say he was classy, I said he had heart, which he does.

And there are plenty of other people in the NBA more classless than he is.

And quite honestly, if you were playing your heart out, not in your house, with your adrenaline pumping, winning the game when you were the underdog, I think you'd be yelling the same shit.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 06-07-2001).]

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY the Sixers can beat the Lakers. i have to give it to the sixers, they r an awesome team and Iverson is truly one of the brightest stars in the league...but that game was a fluke. Kobe is not normally shut down that easily and he will bounce back with 30+ point games in the rest of the series. Lakers will definitely win...but its a classic matchup

When you play the way he played and considering they one the game, he can yell whatever he wants!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Nothing was better in the whole fucking game than when AI drained the shot over Lou (or whatever his name is with the copycat braids) and then stepped right over the fucking guy with that look in his eye... CLASSIC

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I totally Agree! That game was awesome! Iverson is my hero. I hate the freakin lakers. Its about time they were kicked off their high horse.

I can't beleive the officals actually called a 3-second violation AND a travel on Shaq. I almost died of shock.

When they went into OT with 5 fouls on Dikembe I thought it was all over. This is going to be a kickass series! cwm11.gif

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Originally posted by gravity:

Gravity,

haha how sweet it is!! i could hear my neighbors (all guys of course) screaming their heads off at the end of the game. i couldnt even go to sleep after the game because of all the honking.... and this is usually a reserved part of town...

Pat Croce, the president of the Sixers, even bigger heart and always a nice guy.. he's seen around town sometimes, interviewed by local news stations and usually has a smile on his face.

As for "Now you know!" damn straight muthaf*&&ers.... after all the B.S. that the LA fans were talkin in the newspapers the day before the game, about why the sixers shouldn't even bother flying out, etc. etc.

i really really want them to win, but i'm realistic, and so i'm accepting their win in game 1 as a great acheivement. And totally reveling in the fact that Lou got to see the bottoms of Iverson's sneaks...Class no, but Heart yes!! Ironically, Kobe is from here, so ummmm i guess he won't be comin' round for a lil while....

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"