Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mob and TWILO

530 west 27th street has a whole lot of drama and history ......soundfactory/twilo or what ever the next name will be,that spot is HOT!!!!

If the walls could talk in that place you will gag.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

Originally posted by shyster76:

I heard from a friend that mob ties have a lot to do with clubs closing or staying open. Apparently the people in charge didn't like who was running the show at TWILO because they were not mob affiliated and they were taking the majority of the club traffic, so they put the pressure on the city to close TWILO down. This is just some scoop I heard and I think there may be a lot of relevance to this considering how much money goes through clubs and how easy is it to launder money through club earnings.

What does everyone else think?

shhh... nobody wants to hear that.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by mjp22:

If this was the case and the mob had that much power in there, I would think that they would of made sure Chris Paciello would of been able to by Twilo a few years ago. He certainly had enough mob connections and money backing him to be extremely succesful there. I just think that are GREAT Mayor once again decided to pay Big Brother and run our lives.

mjp22@aol.com

see... this is what theyd rather believe.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by shyster76:

I heard from a friend that mob ties have a lot to do with clubs closing or staying open. Apparently the people in charge didn't like who was running the show at TWILO because they were not mob affiliated and they were taking the majority of the club traffic, so they put the pressure on the city to close TWILO down. This is just some scoop I heard and I think there may be a lot of relevance to this considering how much money goes through clubs and how easy is it to launder money through club earnings.

Translation:

IM AN ASSHOLE THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

YOU STUPID STUPID PERSON.

------------------

"Twilo, collaborating inhibitions into one single ryhthmic pulse spelled P-H-A-Z-O-N!" -S. Stambaugh

twilos.gifTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

If this was the case and the mob had that much power in there, I would think that they would of made sure Chris Paciello would of been able to by Twilo a few years ago. He certainly had enough mob connections and money backing him to be extremely succesful there. I just think that are GREAT Mayor once again decided to pay Big Brother and run our lives.

mjp22@aol.com