Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I go about becoming a hired dancer in a club?

Guest crystalmethodny

Daniela,

How old are you?

Don't listen to the others. If you want to dance at a club, then dance at a club. As Brandie said, contact promoters who have weekly parties. I do, but right now we're making some MAJOR DAMN changes and firing every f'in promoter under us... (sorry, just venting)

Anyway... if we get something going really well, maybe we'll put you on one night for a nominal fee or something.

Its all about giving people chances anyway. Ignorance is bliss to many, not to me.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

hey- dont listen to people that bring u down... if its something that u wanna do, go for it.. let people hate on u and trash u for wanting to dance in a club- seriously.. who cares? cuz u know wut? if going dancing in clubs is what u do for fun, and ur good at it, then why not get paid for it?! i say the next time ur at the club u wanna dance in, ask someone! good luck!

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

WELL I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO BRING ANYONE DOWN AND IF U THIS GIRL WANTS TO DANCE IN A CLUB GO FOR IT I JUST FIND IT TOTALLY WEAK THAT THIS GIRL HAS TO COME ON HERE AND POST ALL THESE POSTS. I RUN THE DANCE FLOOR WHEN I'M IN THE CLUB DANCING EVERYONE IS STARING AT ME TOO BUT I DON'T HAVE TO COME ON HERE AND SHOVE IT IN PEOPLES FACES. FOR REAL YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND I'M NOT SAYING IT TO PUT YOU DOWN.

I'll gladly give you a free audition/evaluation. With no consultation fees...

cwm24.gif Look good to me honey, just gotta meet the right people though. good luck

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

the 1st time is always the best. Unless Digweed is spinning!!!

One of My girlfriends works for the heart foundation. They have hooked up with some good jobs. She is now working at cpi for 125.00 a night. She does 4 sets. 1/2 hour each. She also did world over the winter. The only thing is you gotta be very attractive and have some height too you.

SuZie

P>S> my friend doesnt have fake boobs.. cwm38.gif