Clubplanet Nightlife Community

polish or russian night clubs?

there is one on Emmons Ave in Brooklyn around Nostrand Ave...i have personally never been but i known people who've gone and say it was an interesting but fun time

------------------

To love someone is something...To be loved by someone is something else...But to be loved by the one you love is everything.

There is a Russian Night at Decade (60th and 1st) on Thursdays, Moscow Club (55th and Lex., I think), Russian night at Cream, or any large restaurant in the Brighton Beach area. Why are you interested though?

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by starcapone:

does it really matter!!??

you gotta mingle with only your own "people"....

I don't know if you can relate, but I personally know how lots of ethnic groups (whether be it russian, spanish, or whatever) often tend to stick together. Not because they're 'too good' for anyone else, simply because they can relate to each other much easier.

As for the question, Kamal might want to check out club Heaven. Not sure where its located, but I hear on fridays and sats. there're tight russian parties with good music & bombi women.

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

personally i hate all the russian clubs but if you insist on going.....Heaven in Brooklyn on Emmons Ave is decent......and any russian night club mentioned by ichernomor in the city is "good" too. have fun smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

starcapone - what's wrong with going to a polish/russian club if you are polish/russian..

And to answer the question

Polish - Europa - manhattan ave & merisole (sp?) street.. I used to like it a lot about 5 years ago smile.gif

Russian - tooo many LOL.. Heaven, Pyramid, etc etc... Don't go to many so I've only been to those 2 smile.gif