Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE SEE ME AT EXIT & SF LAST NIGHT!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

NO I DIDN'T SEE YOU ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT HAVE SAW ME I OWNED THE DANCE FLOOR IN FACTORY LAST NIGHT FLYEST GIRL IN THE CLUB.. A LITTLE BLOND WEARING A LITTLE BANDEAU BLUE TOP AND SKIN TIGHT PANTS THAT TYE IN FRONT AND IF U DIDN'T SEE ME U MISSED A GOOD SHOW****I THINK ALOT OF DUDES LAST NIGHT WHO SAW ME AGREE**

WHAT EGO LOOK WHAT SHE WROTE I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF N E 1 SAW ME? DAMN LOL

MUDWRESTLE LMAOOO

------------------

~*Daniela*~

And what are you doing sweetie.The exclamation points at the end of your topic really says it all.A question mark would have been enough."Did anyone see me!!!"

Thats being full of yourself.

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

NO EXCLAMATION POINTS ARE SUPPOSED TO MEAN THAT IM SCREAMING! SO IM SCREAMING DID N E 1 SEE ME, DID I POST UP "OH I WAS THAT HOT CHIC IN THE BLUE SEE THROUGH SHIRT WIT THE WHITE TUB TOP BLACK SHORTS AND BOOTS TEARING IT UP IN THE WHITE ROOM AND THE MAIN FLOOR AND EVERYONE WAS WATCHING ME OMG I LOVE ALL THE ATTENTION"?? NO I DIDNT CAUSE I DONT CARE THE SIMPLE FACT WAS I WANTED TO SEE IF N E 1 WAS THERE FROM THIS BOARD TO SEE IF I RAN INTO THEM OR SOMETHING, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE TAKEN SO SERIOUSLY? JEEZE CMON NOW

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

Enough already im startin to feel like im 17 all over again.Go catch up to yer ego its already around the corner.

hahahaha

and down the street

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

wow how did all this start again? I just learned today I have an ego *which is something i never knew but um ok* and I have a dance battle on friday at soundfactory and all in a matter of what 3 hours? this is really funny, hey girlie dont punk out!

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

I KNOW THIS IS SO FRGGIN FUNNY BUT THANK YOU. I THINK ITS KIND OF FUNNY THAT THERES HUNDREDS OF PRETTY GIRLS IN THE CLUB BUT WE DON'T SEE THERE POSTS EVERYDAY ON CLUB PLANET NOW DO WE. IT'S JUST GETTING KIND OF ANN0YING TO SEE THIS GIRLS POSTS.. SO WHATS THE MATTER WITH WHAT I SAID I'M ONLY RESPONDING TO U "SEXY BABY"

I KNOW THIS IS SO FRGGIN FUNNY BUT THANK YOU. I THINK ITS KIND OF FUNNY THAT THERES HUNDREDS OF PRETTY GIRLS IN THE CLUB BUT WE DON'T SEE THERE POSTS EVERYDAY ON CLUB PLANET NOW DO WE. IT'S JUST GETTING KIND OF ANN0YING TO SEE THIS GIRLS POSTS.. SO WHATS THE MATTER WITH WHAT I SAID I'M ONLY RESPONDING TO U "SEXY BABY"

Rock on girlie. cool.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

wow how did all this start again? I just learned today I have an ego *which is something i never knew but um ok* and I have a dance battle on friday at soundfactory and all in a matter of what 3 hours? this is really funny, hey girlie dont punk out!

"SEXYBABY"

OH NO I WILL BE THERE ANYWAYS "SEXYBABY" REGARDLESS IF "SEXYBABY'S" GOIN TO BE THERE OR NOT AND YOU WILL SEE ME "SEXYBABY" BUT CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ACTING SO DAM CHILDISH "SEXYBABY" I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANYMORE ON CLUBPLANET "SEXYBABY" SORRY IT SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS FAR"SEXYBABY" I'M 22 YOUR 17 "SEXYBABY" MY MESSAGE WAS JUST TO PROVE A POINT THAT ***HELLO**** "SEXYBABY" YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PRETTY GIRL IN THE CLUB "SEXYBABY" AS A MATTER OF FACT THERES HUNDREDS OF EM "SEXYBABY" AND ALOT OF THEM PRETTIER AND BETTER DANCERS THAN YOU "SEXYBABY" PLEASE GROW UP I JUST GOT KIND OF ANNOYED SEEING YOUR POSTS EVERDAY"SEXYBABY". IF YOU READ THE FIRST REPLY I LEFT I TOLD YOU TO GO WITH YOUR FINE SELF.BUT U HAVE POSTED A COUPLE OTHER TIMES AND IT'S JUST REALLY GETTING ANNOYING "SEXYBABY" OK?

"SEXYBABY"

OH NO I WILL BE THERE ANYWAYS "SEXYBABY" REGARDLESS IF "SEXYBABY'S" GOIN TO BE THERE OR NOT AND YOU WILL SEE ME "SEXYBABY" BUT CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ACTING SO DAM CHILDISH "SEXYBABY" I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANYMORE ON CLUBPLANET "SEXYBABY" SORRY IT SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS FAR"SEXYBABY" I'M 22 YOUR 17 "SEXYBABY" MY MESSAGE WAS JUST TO PROVE A POINT THAT ***HELLO**** "SEXYBABY" YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PRETTY GIRL IN THE CLUB "SEXYBABY" AS A MATTER OF FACT THERES HUNDREDS OF EM "SEXYBABY" AND ALOT OF THEM PRETTIER AND BETTER DANCERS THAN YOU "SEXYBABY" PLEASE GROW UP I JUST GOT KIND OF ANNOYED SEEING YOUR POSTS EVERDAY"SEXYBABY". IF YOU READ THE FIRST REPLY I LEFT I TOLD YOU TO GO WITH YOUR FINE SELF.BUT U HAVE POSTED A COUPLE OTHER TIMES AND IT'S JUST REALLY GETTING ANNOYING "SEXYBABY" OK?

ok and thats wasnt annoying and chidish....hahahaha ok im done wit postin keep talkin ur ish

------------------

~*Daniela*~

like im done tryin to prove myself because none of u will take ur time out of ur busy lil lives to get to know me as a person and i actaully know wat kinda person i am so its pointless to sit here and be like "im not like that boo hoo" so whatever all i know is that XTC girl better not punk out cause i will rip u a new asshole on the floor my dear!

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

like im done tryin to prove myself because none of u will take ur time out of ur busy lil lives to get to know me as a person and i actaully know wat kinda person i am so its pointless to sit here and be like "im not like that boo hoo" so whatever all i know is that XTC girl better not punk out cause i will rip u a new asshole on the floor my dear!

NICE CHOICE OF WORDS DEAR I CAN TELL YOUR REAL LADYLIKE***

Ummmm, excuse me sexxybaby??!!!!

You DON'T have an ego????!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh rite!!!!!!1

Hahahaah thats pretty funny!!

Then how come on your profile you've got "sexy lil thing", and "lookin hot"??!!

And taking a picture of your chest??!!

Sooooooooo, ummmm, tell us again how you DON'T have an ego???!!

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

oh thats so cool of you I really hope your kidding or thats real pathetic**

TAKE A JOKE! jesus...people on this board take things Wayyyy too fawkin seriously

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~