Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Schwinge breaks a guiness book of records at Sin sin with a six hour set!

Well not really.. but it was a pretty great set!

Pete mixed a sick six hour set at Sin Sin going through some fifty six albums and a "everything but the kitchen sink" mix that made sense!

when I first got there I was shocked to find the upstairs Lep Lounge haunted by a bunch of old farts with name tags! I though "holly shit..I hope this isn't the other half of Club P I haven't met yet!"

My fears where apeased when Pete poped out from behind a curtain and told me he was down stairs..

Relieved from the idea of having to meet a 50 year old sex board club P head (whom I may have shared a sexy moment with on AIM) I went down stairs and chilled with the true Club P gang..

As soon as the rock was turned off the mood changed for the better and DJ Schwinge threw on the first album (to the dismay of the bar tender singing to Janis Joplin and the bar flies who looked annoyed at first)

Pete's set went through a voyage of Funky house..Daft punky disco-tech, Harder techno and out through Trance with some D&B breaks thrown in for good measure...all woven together with great mixing skills to pull off a ride that made sense!

(By the end of the night I even caught some older name tag people dancing to a cool remix of tainted love..and even the bar tender was bobbing her head forgeting Janis..)

Very impressive indeed! (It was great to actually sit and "listen" versus screaming over the music upstairs in the over crowded bowels of the Twilo board and Club P debauchery!)

Sound system could have been better but by 4:00 am with blueskygirl walking in from a busted Loft party and shadowchaser and I complaining about women the night ended and I had to go home.

Next time I hope to hear this guy on a proper sound system and with a dance floor full of nclub P headz shaking their asses..

Thanks to every one that stoped by to say farewell to MugZ before his flight to Italy..

Hey Pete? By the way...What was that last record you played?

(Oh..and Dennis, Thanks for the Centro invite man..next time I'll try not to look like such a scrub so they can let me in)

------------------

DJ.Schwinge.jpgMugZonique.jpg

www.rael.org

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 06-10-2001).]

Hey Mugz! Nice review; too bad I missed 90% of the set frown.gif. Great to see you guy, and Frank of course, always good to see the hardcore repazenting...

Hugs and ::yawn:: more sleep,

BSG

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Pete I'm sorry I missed you but i didn't know about it!!!!!

BSG call me soon, I wanna chill!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Wow!!!

I think that's the best review I've ever gotten biggrin.gif

I RULE!!! LOL

Anyways glad you enjoyed it, I love spinning the Lep cause I get to mix things up like that. Frank, you know the Daft Punk was just for you bro smile.gif I did have the Futureshock rmx of Cowgirl in my bag, but somehow it didn't find it's way out, next time though.

As for the last record...it's a secret :P actually the name is really weird so I don't remember it off the top of my head, but most of us refer to it as the Swayzak track (Swayzak did the remix) and yes that is a lovely track biggrin.gif The first time I heard it was when DD played it at Vinyl and we were ALL like What the F*ck is This?!?!?!?

Hope to see you guys there next month, Mugz have a safe trip.

Glow, you gotta hit me with some emails so I can keep you in the loop, considering you went MIA for quite some time

- Pete"setlistcomingsoon"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Peety...sorry I didnt make it down hun...was draaaaaaagin my ass all day saturday after my DC adventure.

Mugz...OMG...that signature is Magnifico...almost fell outta my chair!!!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by Nolimit:

FUK! how come i wasn't informed about this one???

screw u pete!

Hey man, I posted it on the board, just cause you don't come around here anymore, don't be bustin my chinnops :P

Yo bro how have you been?

B2B, you much props needed not due to the length (I LOVE the long sets) but Damn it's fucking hot up there, I think I sweated off 20 lbs, which I needed anyways...ya know...gotta look good for Ibiza biggrin.gif

- Pete"tillthenproductions"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring