Clubplanet Nightlife Community

----->crazy acid stories! everyone has one

Oh man....you guys are nuts. I've never done acid, but I've had some insane experiences with shrooms. The second time I did it was totally random. It was like, 6 in the afternoon, I was totally bored, and I had about an eighth sitting in my drawer. I wasn't really aware that an eighth was a lot...just ate them, and then like, half an hour later, the fun started. I started sort of wandering around, totally bug eyed staring at people. A few knew what was going on, but most thought I'd just lost my mind. I wandered over by the music building on my campus where a concert was going on. I sat down by a flower bed and watched the woodchips dance along with the music - it was really intense and three-D and active. Very cool visuals. But this woman came up to me (as I was staring at woodchips, mind you) and asked if I was ok. I just looked up, all buggy, and said (loudly, apparently) that I was fine. Some people inside the concert looked out and giggled. I didnt' care. I wandered off and talked with some trees for awhile (very conversational, those trees), and started wandering back towards a friend's house. This same woman (who must have thought I was some kind of crazy homeless person) offered me some food, but I just kind of stared at her and left. I got to my friend's house, smoked a bowl, and that's when the crazy shit really got going. A Miles DAvis poster gave me a personal performance of jazz. Art moved all over the walls - the people in the pictures had their own lives, their own agendas, all within the little mini-reality of the picture. The air was colored. I laid down on my friend's bed and was totally transported by the music. Really really intense closed eye visuals - all kinds of different colored swirls and patterns and shapes moving in rhythm with the music. Every once in awhile I'd open my eyes and try to have a conversation with someone, but I was so gone I totally didn't make any sense. Then I'd close my eyes again and when I re-opened them I wasn't sure if I had actually had that conversation. I had to verify with people that I had left a room and come back, or that I had talked with someone or had a glass of water or whatever. I went back outside with some really trippy IDM (Sigur Ros - I highly recommend it), sat out in a field with a couple *really* stoned kids and tried to describe what I was seeing. It was incredible - the trip lasted for like, 8 hard core hours. It was amazing cwm44.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by heretic909

I was tripping at Limelight and there's this full length mirror up in the Giger room, except I thought it was a doorway to get to the bathroom. So I try walking through it, but this guy is coming the opposite direction directly in front of me. I try side-stepping around the guy for at least 10 minutes to no avail. So I finally point my finger and say "OK, you go this way and I'll go that way". To my surprise, my finger hits the mirror as I point, and I finally realize that I've been standing in front of this mirror trying to walk around my own reflection. God, I hope no one saw this.

BA HA HHAHAAH!!!!!!