Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damned White Wine

Quick Question:::: Does anyone else have a bad reaction when they drink white wine? I went out on Saturday evening with my best friend, I was drinking white wine and well yes, I drank to much of that damned stuff... Well, here I am 3 days later, still not feeling right....

I have finally decided no more white wine, however I love how it tastes.... cwm32.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

im not a big fan of white wine. i love red wine but it gives me a really bad hangover.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

I have more problems with red wine. Do you have any Asian blood in you, by any chance? I'm half-Filipino, and I'm told that Asians are more likely to lack a gene that allows them to process alcohol correctly, resulting in allergic reactions, especially to fruit-based alcohol.

--David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

TIMO MAAS @ Centro-Fly this Sunday! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more info.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Nope, however I have a lot of Irish in me... I should be able to drink anything... smile.gif I had the worst headache on Sunday, I thought that I was dying, LITERALLY!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by dbilas:

...I'm told that Asians are more likely to lack a gene that allows them to process alcohol correctly, resulting in allergic reactions, especially to fruit-based alcohol.

It's actually an enzyme in the blood that is lacking in most Asians. I'm half Chinese and both my mom and I get super red when we drink. It's terrible. frown.gif I also get very sick off of a glass of wine, MAX! Half a glass, and I'm set. I'm the same when it comes to Vodka. Although, anything with enough fruit juice in it is okay. I guess the sugars in the juice must help me digest the alcohol better. Go figure...

beerchug.gif =

spit.gif

cwm4.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 06-12-2001).]