Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****Dave Matthews is God*******

What was up with the rain during Two Step!?! It was ccccrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy!!! That was the best encore I've ever experienced in my life!

For those who went what did you think? I had mixed feelings about it.

High: Definitely GRANNY, that's one of top 5 favorite DMB songs!

Low: They didn't do Long Black Veil, another one of my top 5.

Cheers to Boyd for working his ass off tonight, that man is TOO cool!

Jeers: For not singing Long Black Veil. cwm10.gif

Overall, I thought it was a good show. They did ALOT of new stuff but all of my faves anyway. And b/w Granny, What Would You Say,Step Into the Light and Two Step, I'm pretty damn happy.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Aiiight I jus got home from the concert, ALl i have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe concert as a whole was good but the encore might have been one fo the most intense moments of my life.

As Dave started to Play two step..it began to drizzle, then as the song went on it rained a little harder...then basically at the exact same time they let out into there jam....the sky just opened up and started pouring..........along with the energy of the song the whole place went beserk........I must admit not even in any club have I ever seen a crowd so into the music.........IT was pouring as hard as I ever saw it and there was lightning everywhere.........every few seconds you would hear the crack of thunder..and all it did was drive the band and crowd into a massive frenzy..........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still speechless...........and REALLY WET....LOL

afterwards i Have never seen a crowd like that......a great time tonight .........

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

OH MY GOD! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPEND A COUPLE HOURS AGO. I FEEL AS IF I'VE BEEN TOUCHED BY GOD.

------------------

"Twilo, collaborating inhibitions into one single ryhthmic pulse spelled P-H-A-Z-O-N!" -S. Stambaugh

twilos.gifTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Wow, my post didn't do justice as to just how much I fucking loved that show last night. Guess I was pretty damn tired.

I'm still pumped. I'm on such a DMB high right now. And I'm still in shock over how *intense* Two Step was. I wish I could do all over again, but what are the chances?

TrippinTrance64, check your PMs.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by squeezemay:

He did Two Step as an encore???? During the thunderstorm??? I am so jealous! If I were there, I wouldve died! I am going tonight, so hopefully it was be just as good. But then again, anything Dave does is!!!

cwm11.gif

They've done Two Step the last two shows so they may change it up tonight. If you're lucky maybe they'll do #41. They did that on Saturday in DC (so awesome btw) but not last night. I was hoping but no luck, #41 is great live!!!

But you're right, anything DMB does is good.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!

Last night, as Two Step came on, it was if God, and Dave were playing together with eachother, just as the song came in and the drums started to come in, Thunder broke through the clouds, and ripped opened the skies, DEFFINATELY the greatest moment of my life. Better than ANY club I have ever been to in my entire life.

When's the next concert???

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

OH MY GOD! i never really post here on the board- but i had to reply to this. WOW...how fucking AMAZING was that encore?!?!?!!!!!! i've been to a ton of concerts, but i've never been a part of anything like that before. the set list last night wasn't one of my favorites, but the last 10 minutes of that concert was absolutely amazing. i can't even desbribe to those of you that weren't at the show what it felt like to be a part of that crowd during this downpour singing to Two Step!!! seriously, it was definetly one of the best concert moments i've ever been apart of...wow...still in awe...

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT! The Encore - The POURING rain, the thunder, the HAIL!.!.!, BOYD GOING NUUUUUUTZZZZZ!!!!! He totally made up for the MSG show. IT WAS HAILING!!! It was like the music controlled the rain, the way it started out with a slight drizzle and then DOWNPOURED as the band LET LOOSE!.!

ONE WORD - !!!!!!I-N-T-E-N-S-E!!!!!!!

Best show ive been to so far!! I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY DID GRANNY FOR ME!!!

----->15th ROW BABY!!!

cwm41.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

Originally posted by rave1:

OH MY GOD! i never really post here on the board- but i had to reply to this. WOW...how fucking AMAZING was that encore?!?!?!!!!!! i've been to a ton of concerts, but i've never been a part of anything like that before. the set list last night wasn't one of my favorites, but the last 10 minutes of that concert was absolutely amazing. i can't even desbribe to those of you that weren't at the show what it felt like to be a part of that crowd during this downpour singing to Two Step!!! seriously, it was definetly one of the best concert moments i've ever been apart of...wow...still in awe...

Yeah, I've seen better set lists. But I'm glad I got to hear Grace Is Gone and Step Into the Light live b/c they're oldies.

That was the first show that I've been to that was so mellow but luckily it was also the first show I ever smoked at, so I was very content to say the least. Those trippy images on those screens were pretty damn cool. SF should do that.

::sniff:: ::sniff:: I wanna go again!! frown.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

just got last nights setlist off their website:

When The World Ends *

Best of Whats Around *+

Granny +

A Little Fishy

Bartender

I Did It *+

If I Had It All *+

Pantala Naga Pampa *

Rapunzel *

Sleep To Dream Her *

Grace Is Gone

Drive In Drive Out *

What You Are *

Fool To Think *+

Lie In Our Graves *

Angel *+

True Reflections *+

What Would You Say

yeah, not as many "oldies" as i would have liked, but Dave could sing me the ABC's and i'd love it!! i still can't get over that encore...most fun out i've had in quite some time. one of my best concert moments ever...

Originally posted by dale77:

Yeah, I've seen better set lists. But I'm glad I got to hear Grace Is Gone and Step Into the Light live b/c they're oldies.

!! frown.gif

I mean Lie In our Graves

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

It was an amazing concert and the thunderstorm at the end even gave it the last edge to become an unforgetable memory. It seemed that all the electricity in the air suddenly came down into the stadium and grapped everyone. I was jumping up and down in the rain, singing loud as hell, screaming and whistling like crazy and I was drenched to my underwear at the end...damn it, what an experience and what an amazing band!!!!!!!

cwm38.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Oh, was it me or did he TOTALLY fuck up the What Would You Say?!?! LOL. Everyone kept trying to sing and he was just picking random lines and throwing them in. It's pretty funny when they forget their own lyrics! Hahaha. smile.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by ClubManiac:

Best show ive been to so far!! I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY DID GRANNY FOR ME!!!

----->15th ROW BABY!!!

Who are you kidding? They did Granny for ME!!!!!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

ive never heard/seen BOYD play as hard and with as much energy then last night -

Lie In Our Graves is my favorite DMB song - and he made it come ALIVE for me last night.

I thought it was over then Dave came back with - "And I cant beleive that we would lie in our graves..."

-OMG!-

cwm11.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

Boyd was so hot last night. He rocked it in DC over the weekend too. I think I enjoyed his performances more than Dave's to be honest (shhhh don't tell), and the crowd was SO behind him the whole night. It was awesome.

im gettin CHILLS all over again - thinkin about it - we got SOOOOOAKED!!!

I saw them perform Granny at the special show they did at MSG like 2 years ago - the light show was AMAZING!

i can get bootlegs of their shows from a good friend - hopefully he'll hook up with last nights show soon - LMK if yer interested cwm1.gif

cwm11.gif oh, and Dave specifically told ME that Granny was done in MY honor - so HA! cwm12.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

hmmm...

im gettin CHILLS all over again - thinkin about it - we got SOOOOOAKED!!!

I saw them perform Granny at the special show they did at MSG like 2 years ago - the light show was AMAZING!

i can get bootlegs of their shows from a good friend - hopefully he'll hook up with last nights show soon - LMK if yer interested cwm1.gif

cwm11.gif oh, and Dave specifically told ME that Granny was done in MY honor - so HA! cwm12.gif

Ive heard them do Granny twice. once at Cotinental when they recorded Listner Supported and last summer at Giants Stadium. It was awesome.

I'm definitely interest in the bootleg. LMK if he comes through! thanks!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Ive heard them do Granny twice. once at Cotinental when they recorded Listner Supported and last summer at Giants Stadium. It was awesome.

I'm definitely interest in the bootleg. LMK if he comes through! thanks!

damn - Continental is where i saw it too -

ill let you know if and when i get a hold of the show. cwm4.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

hmmm...

damn - Continental is where i saw it too -

ill let you know if and when i get a hold of the show. cwm4.gif

That was my first DMB show ever. It was awesome b/c I got a double cd and a video as souveniers, i'm even on the video (atleast I think it's me. lol.

I wonder what they're going to play tonight!

cwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

That was my first DMB show ever. It was awesome b/c I got a double cd and a video as souveniers, i'm even on the video (atleast I think it's me. lol.

I wonder what they're going to play tonight!

cwm12.gif

kewl- my friend and I aaaaallways watch the Video and sit about a foot away from the screen looking into the crowd - trying to find ourselves - slow-mo, rewiiiind... we had good seats.

ill never forget last nights show though and that VIBE and the JAM at the end!!!

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

hmmm...

I must admit not even in any club have I ever seen a crowd so into the music.........

Try ANY phish show.

This post reminds me of one of the best phish shows ive been to - Red Rocks, Colorado '96 (3rd night i think it was). Not only is red rocks magical in itself, but when it started raining then pouring, fishman came out from behind the drums to sing prince's purple rain and then proceeded to run 10 full laps around the stage. the place was thunder, lightning and insanity!!

Just thought i'd share this as i sit here at work.....

------------------

No left turn unstoned

ive never heard/seen BOYD play as hard and with as much energy then last night -

Lie In Our Graves is my favorite DMB song - and he made it come ALIVE for me last night.

I thought it was over then Dave came back with - "And I cant beleive that we would lie in our graves..."

-OMG!-

cwm11.gif

Boyd was so hot last night. He rocked it in DC over the weekend too. I think I enjoyed his performances more than Dave's to be honest (shhhh don't tell), and the crowd was SO behind him the whole night. It was awesome.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

The show was good. Was hoping to hear a few more oldies (especially 41), but the encore made up for it all. My friend and i were in awe of the crowd during Two Step. I have never, EVER seen a crowd go off like that. And that's including Twilo at 7:30am during an S&D night.

It was amazing how in sync the music and the weather were. It was a truely incredible experience. DMB were going OFF and the skies just opened up and we saw some of the most intense lightning above our heads. And with every bolt the crowd got more into it. Sick!!

I think DMB were also in awe of the whole thing.