• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50% COLOMBIAN and 50% FRENCH

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Iranian (Persian) with little bits of other things (Nomads)- Middle Eastern none-the-less.

------------------

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -anais nin

Brazilian, German and Polish ......(strange combo)... everyone asks me if I'm Italian?!?!?

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of ncouragement will be remembered

PRINCESS WAS THIS ONE OF MY IDEAS I GAVE YOU LOL ANYWAY IM GERMAN RUSSIAN IRISH ITILAIN AND INDIAN CHEROKEE I THINK.. cwm27.gif

------------------

WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THE PEOPLE WERE SEEN DANCIN EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO MUSIC PLAYING

EXIT FRIDAYS

SCOTT FINESSE GUESTLIST(GIVES ACCESS TO WHITE ROOM)

EMAIL: FNS112@AOL.COM

I'm originally from Lazia, a small country in Europe. There are hardly any other people from Lazia in the U.S. because most of the citizens are too apathetic to leave. While my people value the conservation of energy, the county is relatively unproductive. Hardly any progress ever happens as the citizens of Lazia avoid doing work. Instead of making an effort to further themselves, they spend most of their free time surfing the web and posting on message boards.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

hey scott.......yo you know this was my idea......at least it was better than the color one lol...j.k

yo lipeoci........ejjjjj......ja volim sladoled b*e.............diabola jedna .....siso......

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

A proud TURK! Born & raised in beautiful beaches of Izmir.

By the way, I totally agree with Charles-the-FRENCHBREAD! ... Each time I ask an American where they are from they give all those funny percentages, 60% here 32% there, 8% over there.. smile.gif Isn't it "cool" to be an American anymore?

Peace...

-Onur