Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is everyone on here??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WILL 21 on the 19th of JUNE! I CANT WAIT COME AND PARTY WITH ME!

~THE 18th MONDAY NIGHT at MIDNIGHT CHINA CLUB

~ TUESDAY THE 19th (MY B-DAY) SPA IN NYC

~ WED THE 20th ABYSS

~THURSDAY the 21st (If I make it) going to Joey's, Hunka Bunka, or Tradewinds!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO ANY ONE OF MY PARTIES or JUST STOP BY AND SAY HI PLEASE IM ME ON AIM LPIC19, OR E-MAIL ME AT LPIC19@yahoo.com!

LAURIE cwm38.gif

23 and loving it!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

29 baby!! I was again having this conversation w/ some friends the other day. Someone asked if we could go back in time, would we?? All but one of the people I know said no. I have one friend who wants to be 17 again. The rest of us wouldn't trade one ounce of the knowledge we've gained (or the $$ we're making wink.gif ) to be younger again. So, take heart young ones, don't believe the hype...older IS better.

And who ever said you have to stop at a certain age...or even once you have kids??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by woodycat:

Ok, I am the oldest one here!!! I turned 32 in March.

But when I go out to the clubs, I feel 21, and when I get home the next morning I feel 81.

no you're not...i'm 33....when i was 23 i was in a shore house with some chicks in their 30's and i used to think "god, i hope i'm not acting like them when i'm their age"...ha ha ha ha!! well just look at me now..

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

22 and a few months...

is that old enough for u guys? cwm2.gif

------------------

dancerman.gif

"Embracing the god's energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life - A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

Another youngin to add to the "under 21 club". I am 18 here... will be 19 in November.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?