Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fire Island this weekend

Originally posted by woodycat:

Where on Fire Island is Flynn's?

haha, get off ferry, make left. smile.gif

SHUGG- wanna come? I get free food and drinks all night! wait did I say free drinks?

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I love FI. I went my 1st time last year with the infamous Shugga... It rained all freaking weekend and we almost froze to death, however we still had an o.k. time... I than went a couple of other times... That place is sooooo much fun!!! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Fylnn's is left of the Ocean Bay Park Ferry.

To my knowledge and I've spun there before Flynns is happenning with ladies smile.gif

I dont know where Cherry Hill is in relation to Flynns.

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by apotheosis:

If anyone's goin this weekend I'll be spinnin @ Flynn's Friday and Saturday. smile.gif

damn it - I wanna go! u spinnin all day?? I cant picture being in that place dancing to House Music though.... cwm13.gif but if your droppin it, ill be dancin to it! GL if i cant make it.

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

you lucky dog, i love fire island!! have fun watching everybody get drunk & make out on the dance floor!!!!

noooooow i remember!!!! lol

cwm11.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

stacychase, i think flynn's is where you met that john guy and where that girl was throwing beer bottles at the mirror in the restroom...what a lost weekend that was.

Yuck!!!! Mole boy and she was a weirdo... Scarey!!! It is supposed to rain all weekend... Is the dance floor there large enough to hold acrowd dancing their asses off????

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

I love Fire Island!!!

Where do you usually stay when you go there. We stay at that place right next to the ferry,(I think it is painted gray)and all the wagons are locked up next to it. I can't remeber the name now but it has shared bathroom. Not fancy but a clean bed and that is all you really need.

I wanna go!! Hey bobby, if you are reading this, can we go, please please please!!!!!!!

------------------

WoodycatE.jpg

"Did they just turn the music up?"