Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can a brotha get a Dance Ritual review or what???

OK. You asked for it.

Got there around 12:30. Packed as hell and hot as balls. It was downstairs in the "pinky room" as the young folks are calling it.

Louie TURNED IT OUT. heavily spinning his wonderful trademark afro-house beats, dropped such 'bombs' as :We fall down, but we get up, I'm a woman, The Great Stevie Wonder's Another Star, Elements of life {had to) so on and so forth.

There was not a bad song in the mix. Even when I was under the decks, giving Louie his "props" I still kept "bobbing my head" to the music.

Great Great vibe, dance circle was VICIOUS.

The man is King of Percussion.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

FU too wizard! tongue.gif

I was going to put an attention post up about cazz...I believe she is heading north in Lil Louie's "love canal". Boy is that guy short. Ummmmm, a review? you're not worthy, you're not worthy. I did meet a cute doctor though biggrin.gif.

Hey congrats to you this upcoming weekend wink.gif

-Jamms "cazzprobablystayedtillclosing" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

FU too wizard! tongue.gif

I was going to put an attention post up about cazz...I believe she is heading north in Lil Louie's "love canal". Boy is that guy short. Ummmmm, a review? you're not worthy, you're not worthy. I did meet a cute doctor though biggrin.gif.

Hey congrats to you this upcoming weekend wink.gif

-Jamms "cazzprobablystayedtillclosing" cool.gif

i don't have the time to get into this cazz/lil louie biz today.

thanx for the weekend wishes...

and just remember, doctors don't make what they used to with the whole healthcare issue nowadays. make sure he has a good specialty.

later on.

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

Well I'll give you the best I can offer:

Some guy was playing some classics (real classics not like the last Danny classics night wink.gif) for about an hour. Lil Louie got on at 12 and was a little weak IMO at first but then realized he was building up. By 12:30 I wanted to dance me arse off but I chose not to only because I had a skirt on (smart, eh) but Louie definitely had me going till I left. I did the cazzarina dance for the most part of the night. A lot of the tracks he dropped, I had no clue as to what they were. I did meet a guy from Verve Records that works with Louie so it was cool chatting up learning about upcoming projects and stuff. A lot of the people there are Louie faithfuls so they were definitiely had a blast which was cool. And wizard regarding the doc, I makes me own dough. I am not one to mooch off people ('cept the 'rents biggrin.gif). Cazz was having a great time and I think I will be revisiting this spot next Wed. Definitely a nice vibe in the rooms of all walks of life coming together to have a good time. Must go see/check out at least once in my opinion.

-Jamms "myfingersnowhurt" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif