Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL last night: The Anatomy of Boredom

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

HAHAHAH Debby Jockey Slut is a DJ Magazine. Girl don't go there you're about to give that kid more ammo. It'sactually a good magazine, MIXER, MIXMAG, MUZIK, DJ TIMES, etc... read them. Get on point. Your world will expand.

it's easy to misunderstand if you don't know. smile.gif *L* gimme a call girl, what have you been doin with yourself!!!!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

YO, I haven't been to the Tunnel in months, how's the crowd? Is the place still pretty empty? I need honest replies too. As for the music I gotta go hear it for myself to make judgements. I gotta check it out soon, hopefully I'll be there this Saturday. I hope the party is bangin there.

Karch

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

I'm a little confused about how this became a NERO bashing session, but, I WILL say that is a great DJ. He plays big, fast and hard. There is room for everybody in this game because when it comes down to it, it's not about who's playin', it's about what's playin'. Now, not everyone is going to like everything, but the fact of the matter is that the person behind those tables is doing the thing that they love and I HOPE that it's about the music.

There are some DJ's out there who want the fame and don't give a fuck about the music. Those are the assholes who are ruining it for everyone else.

Back in the day the scene wasn't about this...it was about supporting the guy/girl behind the tables considering what a difficult task it is to try to make EVERYONE in the room happy. It was about finding that new track and not being able to wait to share it with all of your friends. It was about breaking away from a world of judgement and being able to chill regardless of a person's race, sex or orientation. No one judged and everyone supported the scene, the music and each other.

Maybe I hope to much, but I can't wait to get back to that. If that day never comes, at least I have my memories of parties in the late 80's in Detroit and hearing Jackie Christie spinning on her radio show, "Jack in the Box". I hope you all get to experience that sometime...

the bottom line is... WE NEED TWILO BACK!!! so that we can hear some GOOD musik!!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! But Until then we have Centro-fly and hmmmmmm maybe something else some of us OLD TIMERS are cooking up. And no it will not be at Tunnel or Exit or Limelight or a couple other places.But we are bringing your Twilo DJs to town just be patient.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

wow stop the hatin, dont be mad cause i got 86ed from the tunnel n u got no place to spin. stop ya cryin,of yeah other then "what the fuck" or maybe a couple ol school classics, its nothin but the underground 4 me.i try n give em what they havent heard in nyc. not the same ish u hear at every other club. and if my sets r so bad how come my live ish is all over napster. um i cant suck that bad if cats out in israil r downloadin my beats off crapster????ummmm i dont like to sound concieted so please shut ya face,and dont make me be a dick. if ud actually met me, im the nicest cat u know lol

cwm42.gif

Well, I was there and I don't know...was she spinning? Maybe I was too bugged out to realize anything, lol. Umm, it got pretty empty and I left at 5, so I don't know what time they closed...I imagine it was like at 6 though, cuz the main room was virtually empty by the time I left. cwm7.gif