Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE EVER BEEN TO ARIA?

i was there once on a thursday night, i really liked it, the crowd was good, young, and overall the staff at the place seemed very warm and welcome. but this was last year

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I haven't been to Aria in a year or so, but the drinks were strong and the music was bland. The music could have been a CD. The crowd was not quite a crowd, but a mixed (not mingling) gathering. I wouldn't throw a party there. I would check out Ja on 7th Ave. (across from Sushi Samba 7, Jeckyll and Hyde, Garage). It's small, yet friendly, sophisticated not pretentious, and the drinks are 7-10 dollars (similar to Aria) but out of this world...great fusion of liquor and the DJ is diverse. This place is my favorite, as is apparent, and it's very chill.

I've been there. I thought it was pretty good. The crowd was diverse and friendly. It's nice for a change of pace. In my opinion, I think its more loungy than clubby. The one thing though, its not worth the cover, $20 I think. It it were free, it'd be great..

Ive been to aria a few times like a year ago i think. I met Nero there and my best friend joey jammz spun there. The grand opening was good then it god bad and didnt last too long. Its a small place. The VIP is pretty much half the size of the main room. Its like a big hallway.. lol. If your having a party there i guess its not that bad.It all depends on how many people you are inviting.

~*~Debby

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM