Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG Junior will have a residency at Exit

Guest crystalmethodny

Pete

Once, for real, are you serious?

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Pete

Once, for real, are you serious?

This time I am not crying wolf...I got this in an email.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

I got some shite coming up, but forgot the dates

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

good lord, firstyl dave ralph hitting cractory, now junior hitting exit, no excuses now for not checking out those venues cwm13.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

think exits system will be redone for him? i've seen the junior @ exit commentary several times in emails. this is craziness biggrin.gif

so where's boris headed? lol:P i'm assuming junior is taking over saturdays.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

I think everyone is afraid to touch this thread...they don't know if it's real or if it's another gravityesque masterpiece!

cwm2.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by lillizzy:

think exits system will be redone for him? i've seen the junior @ exit commentary several times in emails. this is craziness biggrin.gif

so where's boris headed? lol:P i'm assuming junior is taking over saturdays.

yea it'll be saturdays and boris will get the boot i assume..

now if they'd only boot draper and bring in the rest of the big guns biggrin.gif

------------------

get off of my cloud..

Originally posted by firedup:

Let me be the first to say whooppeee!! Who really cares where Junior goes?

cwm25.gif

Who cares??? A Twilo-full of Chelsea boys... and that's just for starters...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

as far as junior goes i don't know if it's true..but i do know this exit will be closed for up two weeks in september..the place is going to be redone...it's going to be sick...world has taken alot of people from exit..it's been awhile since exit has stepped it up from the old days...watch exit will be one of the hottest clubs in the city again..of course next to the factory..and if they get junior i could only image...shit...even if you hate exit this will be good for the city..we need a big time hot spot in the city again beside the factory...with bigtime dj's..

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

wow, crowd from twilo mixing with the crowd from exit...this i got to see.

how much you wanna bet they drop the promoters===>> in turn leading to more than half of the regular crowd to dissipate..

------------------

get off of my cloud..

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

wow, crowd from twilo mixing with the crowd from exit...this i got to see.

Darryl and Fernando are going to do the doors on saturdays.. I don't think any of the present "exit" crowd will get in.

This fall Not only are most quaterbacks around the NFL going to change their location but also dj's in NYC.

Junior at Exit.Boring Boris will be sent down to the minors with weekly guest spots in Jersey clubs to build his confidents and maybe will regain his super dj status of his old Roxy days and will resighn with Exit in the secret room.

Danny Tenaglia will be leaving Vinyl friday to find more energy at Chaos fridays with a more strict door on frisking for glowsticks.

Well JP is buying LL so he will be spinning their.The only prob is that LL will still close at 6am so JP will have to change his style a liitle and cut his sets from 12 hours to 6 hours.Don't worry JP fans he will still play his usuall 4-6 tracks a night but just shorter versions.

Denny Tsettos will be leaving World for SF because World makes you keep your shirts on and Denny is so used to spinning to a 90% shirtless crowd at Tempts in the summer so it's a perfect fit.

The Tunnel well shit it don't matter who spins their because who ever spins their the Tunnel heads on this board that attend now think it's the best but I guess they never attended in 96-97.Well anyway I heard Legndary dj Steven Zor will be back with MC Anthony Lamont and I heard they are a hot tag team.

Oh ya Scribble will be spinning at Club Speed.

This isn't another "s&d at EXIT" type post again, is it??

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by pglkm:

as far as junior goes i don't know if it's true..but i do know this exit will be closed for up two weeks in september..the place is going to be redone...it's going to be sick...world has taken alot of people from exit..it's been awhile since exit has stepped it up from the old days...watch exit will be one of the hottest clubs in the city again..of course next to the factory..and if they get junior i could only image...shit...even if you hate exit this will be good for the city..we need a big time hot spot in the city again beside the factory...with bigtime dj's..

lol.... hate to bust your bubble... but crack factory is definatly not the "hottest spot" in the city... and if it is, the only reason for its status is the closing of TWILO

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?