Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG Junior will have a residency at Exit

Originally posted by jennEfer:

lol.... hate to bust your bubble... but crack factory is definatly not the "hottest spot" in the city... and if it is, the only reason for its status is the closing of TWILO

Not for nothing but I do too think cractory was the hottest saturday night party for the past 2-3 years consistnly.I also think the closing of Twilo wasn't the reason. Twilo fridays didn't stop people showing up to factory saturday night/sunday morning.It's a fact the #s proove it.

That would be a different pace if he wound up spinning at Exit. I would have guessed Roxy as well. However, if he did wind up spinning there, I would love to see him on a Saturday, afterhours. Boris and then Junior. That would be phat night of quality sound and style.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

Originally posted by tempkid:

This fall Not only are most quaterbacks around the NFL going to change their location but also dj's in NYC.

Junior at Exit.Boring Boris will be sent down to the minors with weekly guest spots in Jersey clubs to build his confidents and maybe will regain his super dj status of his old Roxy days and will resighn with Exit in the secret room.

Danny Tenaglia will be leaving Vinyl friday to find more energy at Chaos fridays with a more strict door on frisking for glowsticks.

Well JP is buying LL so he will be spinning their.The only prob is that LL will still close at 6am so JP will have to change his style a liitle and cut his sets from 12 hours to 6 hours.Don't worry JP fans he will still play his usuall 4-6 tracks a night but just shorter versions.

Denny Tsettos will be leaving World for SF because World makes you keep your shirts on and Denny is so used to spinning to a 90% shirtless crowd at Tempts in the summer so it's a perfect fit.

The Tunnel well shit it don't matter who spins their because who ever spins their the Tunnel heads on this board that attend now think it's the best but I guess they never attended in 96-97.Well anyway I heard Legndary dj Steven Zor will be back with MC Anthony Lamont and I heard they are a hot tag team.

Oh ya Scribble will be spinning at Club Speed.

hahahahahahahaa

LMFAO

------------------

get off of my cloud..

Yo! I hope this is a joke, Cause i think that would be wicked stupid, Maybe if we lived back in the day of Arena" it would be hot, But those people dont go out anymore, And to be honest, i Cant stand EXIT!!

Can u picture the girls wit there black tigh pants, and there Fucked up, meat head boys , with a few thousand Queens.

some one will be hurt.

And it wont be the queens!! Haha

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

i dont no what to think?!

i hope this is False,

id much rather see Junior, At Vinyl,Limelight,Roxy,or somewere else,

Ehh

*me*

------------------

It's not about what u wear.

It's not about how u look.

It's about 1 thing.

HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Anything else, is just not my cup of Tea.

PALLADIUM>>>>> RIP

CLUB USA>>>>>> RIP

DISCO 2000>>>> RIP

LATEST NEWS

Last night, Junior received the Lifetime Achievement

Award from HX (ohh, ahhh!) at their awards

ceremony/party at Limelight, then announced his

upcoming plans:

He will be having his annual birthday party (usually

held on one of the last two weekends in August) at

Limelight, then, beginning in September, he will begin

his new weekly residency at Exit.

All I can say is....WOW

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

I didn't see Exit....thinking more Roxy or Limelight, but Exit just never crossed my mind.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by jaysea:

Yo! I hope this is a joke, Cause i think that would be wicked stupid, Maybe if we lived back in the day of Arena" it would be hot, But those people dont go out anymore, And to be honest, i Cant stand EXIT!!

Can u picture the girls wit there black tigh pants, and there Fucked up, meat head boys , with a few thousand Queens.

some one will be hurt.

And it wont be the queens!! Haha

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

i dont no what to think?!

i hope this is False,

id much rather see Junior, At Vinyl,Limelight,Roxy,or somewere else,

Ehh

*me*

I completely disagree with you! First of all it will NOT be the same crowd as it is now. "Exit" as we now know it will no longer exist! And the present patrons who do decide to check out Junior... well, let's just say it will be a good influence on them!

Those other venues you named are all pretty small... comparitively, at least. This will be HUGE...

Ok, so I'm getting ahead of myself here... but I'm really excited for this... I'm already imagining the first party.

Something's gotta shake-up the torpor that NY nightlife has fallen into!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif