Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk to take over the main floor at Culture Club

You said you wanted the big name European DJ's back in NY...well, first you got Sasha and Digweed at Exit this Friday...but thats only a one time gig...However, Paul van Dyk has signed a three year contract to take over the main room at Culture Club. They have installed new speakers that will be piped into the bathroom...contact Trancend for VIP bathroom admission, those not on that particular list, wont be able to piss. Forget about Junior at Exit...you wanted the Twilo vibe...come to where its at...Culture Club. The Sony guys have installed a state of the art "MY FIRST SOUND SYSTEM" specifically for van Dyk who promises to play nothing but the most cutting age hits from the 80's...sources say he might even drop a few tracks from the 90's.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Im soooooooo excited now....PVD and culture club....I hope he plays Flock Of Seagulls wink.gif

I think I found my new home......and its name is CULTURE CLUB.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Further information just in:

Van Dyk's resident night will actually be Monday...he feels that the true 80's heads can appreciate the "Manic Monday" vibe created by the Bangles and that is who is target audience is. Furthermore, admission is going to be $19.80 to signify the year it all began...exact change is necessary...those presenting a $20 bill will be denied admission.

Van Dyk has also promised to bring some really tight opening acts to some of his night:

On 7/2 Danny Tenaglia will spin "classics" from the 50's and 60's.

On 7/16 the World Famous duo of Luv and Lodi will be spinning what they have dubbed a secret blend of all things 1984...maybe some kind of tribute night to George Orwell...who knows, all I've been told is that its a revolutionary idea.

PM Trancend for details.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I also heard that Carl Cox will be doing a 'once a month' thing at Hunka Bunka.

Also starting in two weeks, Webstar Hall will be featuring tag-teaming of Deep Dish, Razor-n-Guido, Masters at Work with headliner Frank Alvee.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

Originally posted by cazz926:

Also starting in two weeks, Webstar Hall will be featuring tag-teaming of Deep Dish, Razor-n-Guido, Masters at Work with headliner Frank Alvee.

That's bullshit...my 'sources' told me that Razor-n-Guido will be "doing it again" at their new Gatecrasher residency in the UK...please stop spreading bullshit rumors again...thank you.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by gravity:

That's bullshit...my 'sources' told me that Razor-n-Guido will be "doing it again" at their new Gatecrasher residency in the UK...please stop spreading bullshit rumors again...thank you.

Look, if your 'source'is that know-it-all B2B, you're WRONG. According to the Twilo board he 'talks shit'. Especially when it comes to UK nonsense.

I think you got confused. When gatecrasher comes to Limelight, it WILL, indeed be Razor-n-Guido.

Steve Lawler will also be starting his residency in the bathroom at the "Dublin Pub" in Long Island.

Check it.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Originally posted by cazz926:

Look, if your 'source'is that know-it-all B2B, you're WRONG. According to the Twilo board he 'talks shit'. Especially when it comes to UK nonsense.

I think you got confused. When gatecrasher comes to Limelight, it WILL, indeed be Razor-n-Guido.

Steve Lawler will also be starting his residency in the bathroom at the "Dublin Pub" in Long Island.

Check it.

Listen bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but my team leader at Culture Club knows the deal. He's 19 years old and has been in the business for 3 months...believe me, this kid has his shit down pat. You're wrong about the Lawler thing also... he's actually doing the Dublin Pub parking lot jam every Sunday afternoon...free Budweiser t-shirts to the first 50 25-year old guys with backwards hats. The only bathroom jam going on is the one referenced above at van Dyk's Culture Club residency. As for the R-n-G thing, you might be right...so I wont argue that until I check back with Skippy, my team leader at Culture Club.

PM Starcapone or Trancend for details.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Listen bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but my team leader at Culture Club knows the deal. He's 19 years old and has been in the business for 3 months...believe me, this kid has his shit down pat. You're wrong about the Lawler thing also... he's actually doing the Dublin Pub parking lot jam every Sunday afternoon...free Budweiser t-shirts to the first 50 25-year old guys with backwards hats. The only bathroom jam going on is the one referenced above at van Dyk's Culture Club residency. As for the R-n-G thing, you might be right...so I wont argue that until I check back with Skippy, my team leader at Culture Club.

PM Starcapone or Trancend for details.

OK, so I wasn't sure WHERE in "the Pub" that Lawler's going to be. But c'mon.

You know, I used to respect you, now I don't. I am will no longer read your posts until maybe I see my name or a DJ I have erroneous info on, or, you pick one of my friends. Other than that, you're banned, baby.

But Skippy doesn't know diddly. Richie Romero's subpromotor told me so when he had to check my privates 'for admission'. Then my mouth 'for reduced'.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am standing vigil on 27th street and I can't keep running back and forth to Kinko's.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Originally posted by danger powers:

i heard it was carl cox at culture club, the nights being called cc at cc

Don't bother.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Further information just in:

Van Dyk's resident night will actually be Monday...he feels that the true 80's heads can appreciate the "Manic Monday" vibe created by the Bangles and that is who is target audience is. Furthermore, admission is going to be $19.80 to signify the year it all began...exact change is necessary...those presenting a $20 bill will be denied admission.

Van Dyk has also promised to bring some really tight opening acts to some of his night:

On 7/2 Danny Tenaglia will spin "classics" from the 50's and 60's.

On 7/16 the World Famous duo of Luv and Lodi will be spinning what they have dubbed a secret blend of all things 1984...maybe some kind of tribute night to George Orwell...who knows, all I've been told is that its a revolutionary idea.

PM Trancend for details.

Are these going to be re-mixes or the original cuts? Is there a list?

Good God Gravity, you are on a rolllll today... wink.gif Thank God I wore my boots, cause the poop has gotten deep... Keep em coming, you know that I think you are a hoot!!

GRAVITY ROCKS!!!!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.