Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed are opening up

Originally posted by gravity:

Your lucky...I know a lot of people that are having a difficult time...supposedly, Sasha and Digweed are playing some high school prom in Long Island first, then taking the bus with some of the kids to the after party at Exit...I heard they might even spin a few tracks on the bus...its only an extra $15 to get on the bus, but you need a prom date.

PM Trancend for details.

Oh, I've got that covered. I'm dragging out my prom dress from 4 years ago, heading over to the HS and stealing someone's date. Then I'm waiting on the bus until S&D come out...I called them & they said if I can find my way onto the bus, they'd let me spin a few songs for them. Nobody would know the difference anyway. It's almost sold out...scalpers will be there selling tix for about $100 apiece.

Which btw is better than the going scalper price for the Producers tix--$700!! I'd love to get my hands on one of those tickets smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by orchid21:

aren't they too big to be opening up for someone?

I know Digweed is kind of tall...but I think Sasha is about an average height...so that should balance out the opening act height requirments...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I know Digweed is kind of tall...but I think Sasha is about an average height...so that should balance out the opening act height requirments...

dude, i can't hold it in for much longer... cwm27.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by somebitch:

ive seen sasha and digweed live so many times and honestly id rather hear something harder. i wouldnt pay more than 30$ to see them especially when it is taking place at exit. hate to put them down but...... cwm23.gif

Oh come on...how could you possibly say that...its gonna be the most slamming after-prom party this side of the Atlantic. Plus, I heard that Sasha is going to broadcast the first 10 minutes of his set on KTU. He might even tag-team it with Draper for a while...that would be incredible. If I get you a ticket for $25...would you go?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

lol after prom party?? are you serious or kidding? i dont know but i laughed pretty hard cwm12.gif

I'm not kidding...PM Trancend for details.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

lol after prom party?? are you serious or kidding? i dont know but i laughed pretty hard cwm12.gif

Read all the replies carefully and you should find the answer to your question...

Silly me, I thought everyone would understand smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Which btw is better than the going scalper price for the Producers tix--$700!! I'd love to get my hands on one of those tickets smile.gif

I didn't even notice that you had mentioned this until you told that girl to re-read the thread...I did myself and its rediculous what people take seriously.

I actually have tix for the Producers... they're for December 28th...but I guess thats better than nothing...hopefully the original cast will still be in effect, although I heard Martin Short may be taking over for Matthew Broderick. There's a possibility I can get others if youre interested, but I'm not promising...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 06-18-2001).]

for Tony Draper this Friday night at Exit.

PM Trancend for details.

lol, what the HELL are you talking about?

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Ay, S & D at Exit. This Friday. June 22. Ladies free w/ invite (through time to be announced). This Friday is a theme party. The theme?. . . . Toy Story. Go Figure. I don't have exacts on the admission it's between $30-40 at present. Less on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .

For info, flyers, or to get on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> (SexOnThaWeekends), contact me at grepanelli@onebox.com or PM me.

Once again, Ladies FREE w/ invite!!!!

Holla at me.

Reg

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

Originally posted by grepanelli:

Ay, S & D at Exit. This Friday. June 22. Ladies free w/ invite (through time to be announced). This Friday is a theme party. The theme?. . . . Toy Story. Go Figure. I don't have exacts on the admission it's between $30-40 at present.

See, I told you.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Whats nest PVD opening up for Jeff MIlls!?

cwm13.gif

Actually, PVD wanted the opening gig for Draper. They were all fighting for it pretty bad. It ended up in a spin-off at Tunnel last Wednesday. I can't believe there was no talk about that on the board! I didn't go but a friend of mine did and he said that PVD was strong and in his opinion he had it but, they had some jocks from KTU judging and they went with S&D.

BTW, the consolation prize was an opening slot for Tsettos at Tempts on Sat...PVD will be there.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I didn't even notice that you had mentioned this until you told that girl to re-read the thread...I did myself and its rediculous what people take seriously.

I actually have tix for the Producers... they're for December 28th...but I guess thats better than nothing...hopefully the original cast will still be in effect, although I heard Martin Short may be taking over for Matthew Broderick. There's a possibility I can get others if youre interested, but I'm not promising...

Ooooh! Let me know if you hear anything about more tickets. Actually I hear that Nathan Lane is the real hit of the show, so although I love Ferris...not the biggest deal if he gets replaced. I'd also love tickets for Mama Mia, but I saw it in London & can wait. You'll have to tell me how Producers is!!!

Cathy thank you for the 411...I was wondering, do you know what track S&D used to beat out PVD? I heard "Castles in the Sky" is what did it...but then again, it might have been "My Love is Your Love."

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

you guys are soo bad... so mean... but its f**ckin halarious

did u know that gullible isn't in the dictionary??

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Halarious. You know I SPRINTED to this thread and was about to blow chunks when I saw the words "opening" and "exit" in the same UNIVERSE as the words "Sasha" and "Digweed".

Whew. Sarcasm at it's best. Nice work gentlemen.