Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHEN YOU GO TO FACTORY........

Originally posted by vamptrix76:

WHAT FLOOR OR ROOM DO YOU MOSTLY HANG OUT IN? ANYBODY EVER ENTER THE VIP ROOM AND HOW IS IT?

I'M USUALLY EITHER ON THE DANCE FLOOR OR ON THE 3RD FLOOR ON THE COUCHES BY THE BATHROOM AND WATER FOUNTAIN**I CHECKED OUT THE VIP 4TH FLOOR 2 WEEKS AGO AND IT WAS PRETTY EMPTY ALTHOUGH I CHECKED THE JACUZZI OUT AND IT LOOKED PRETTY CLEAN I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED GOING IN BUT GLAD I DIDN'T**

cwm8.gifcwm7.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gif

9/10 I'm on the main dancefloor sitting on the speaker in that little cubby hole to the left of the exit doors (to the right of the stage).

I love that little spot.

Ah, home sweet home.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

9/10 I'm on the main dancefloor sitting on the speaker in that little cubby hole to the left of the exit doors (to the right of the stage).

I love that little spot.

Ah, home sweet home.

I mean to the right of the exit doors.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by vamptrix76:

I love sitting on the speakers that are on your right when you walk down the stairs to the main dance floor!

yeah, that's a good spot too. I used to hang out over there.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by juiceboy:

i'm in the bathroom most of the time.right in front of the mirror flexing next to the first urnial.god i love that mirror.

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Hunny, you forgot to tell them that you dance on the platform sometimes in your thong...**flexing**

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

i usually dance on the stage, well, thats if im not dancing on the balcony behind the stage or by the speakers to the right of the stairs on the main floor or on the balcony across from the stage, but sometimes im dancing on the fourth floor

did i mention the basement?

w

Behind the stage to the right of the stairs (if you facing the back of the stage). I probably have seen so many of you and don't even know it.

Sometimes when I start gettin' all banged up I want to go up to peeps and ask "do you post on clubplanet?"

What a dork I am... cwm27.gifcwm12.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Behind the stage to the right of the stairs (if you facing the back of the stage). I probably have seen so many of you and don't even know it.

Sometimes when I start gettin' all banged up I want to go up to peeps and ask "do you post on clubplanet?"

That's where alot of people hang out! www.sicktracks.com

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Don't feel bad, I went up to some random girl at Vinyl and asked her if she was littled from clubplanet. she just shook her head no...she prolly thought I was such a dork. OH WELL!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I love that little spot.

Ah, home sweet home.

hey Dale, do you ever venture out onto the floor, or what.?.? cwm11.gif

cwm1.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

1063959.jpg