Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when u Get older...

I think if you love it, you will always love it. Even if you grow tired of it, there will be something about it that will still be appealing. I can't even imagine what it will be like when we're old.

Look at rap. In the early 80s when rap was still very new, my mom said it would never last! She couldn't have been more mistaken! Rap has evolved a great deal and I think house/rap/electronica will continue to do the same.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by j303j:

i love frank sinatra.

Hey Joe, lick my arse cwm27.gif ...Sorry I only think of DT when I hear Frank Sinatra.

-Jamms "muthafackersaresonice" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

Sure, I'll still like it! Will I listen to it as much as I do now? Probably not.

As you get older you tend to become more open-minded and experimental in your choice of music- five years ago I probably would never have turned on, say, a jazz station. And of course you're exposed to more and more varieties of music.

That's what life's all about- growth and change. But it doesn't mean your "old" tastes have to be thrown out the window. I can just imagine all the happy memories my Carl Cox cd's will evoke when I throw them in the cd player @ age 60!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif