Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just went to the Jersey board...

Originally posted by cathyo:

I AM a Jersey kid!!!!

cwm2.gif Lived here my whole life! But I grew up in Summit and now live in Springfield so there air around here is fine smile.gif Believe it or not...I'd never leave. I love it because I've got the city, the mountains and the beach all within an hour without the madness of living in the city at rush hour, the mountains with the rednecks and the beach with...well, you all know what Seaside is like cwm35.gif

I live 2 towns over from summit...

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

Dont be so hard on the Jersey kids. You'd be stupid to if you had to smell that stench your whole life cwm1.gif

Ooh-- cause BrookLAWN smells like roses?..

gimme a BREAK... cwm8.gif

------------------

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's your job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with"....

Originally posted by allishara:

Ooh-- cause BrookLAWN smells like roses?..

gimme a BREAK... cwm8.gif

Come take a walk someday past all the brownstones with flower gardens in my neighborhood. Yes, it smells great! cwm38.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

I live 2 towns over from summit...

Get out!!!! :: pushes clubkid across the room Elaine Benes style ::

Did you grow up around here or did you move here?

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 06-21-2001).]

Cathy, dear, I do pass judgement...did I say that I didn't? No. I keep my thoughts to myself and really do focus on the good shit. My sense of humor reacts to things that are funny. That said, why bring "B&T Drama" to the board? I'm just calling for an end. There's a drama board, you know. Sorry to get involved in the drama, guys. It got the best of me.

Originally posted by honeye16:

If it makes Cathyo and company feel better to put others down...so be it. I lived in New York and New Jersey (old divorced parents story, ho-hum). It's ways of life that are both very different--and this proves the high school spirit is still alive in some to make fun of what is different. Let's all move on.

When did I make fun of what's different?? I only called some kids out on things that were funny. If I said "does your first initial start with h" I'd EXPECT someone to joke about it. God, I call myself out on mistakes when I make them!

And, if you are trying to tell me that you have never made joke at someone else's expense you are either full of shit or in denial. It's not like I went up to a kid missing his legs and blasted him for not being able to walk.

With that said, kill the I'm so grown up attitude and get a sense of humor or I would advise you to find a hobby other than this board because EVERYONE gets flamed here from time to time. You need a thicker skin than that.

You know NOTHING about me so do not even ATTEMPT to pass judgement.

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 06-21-2001).]

I love how peeps judge NJ by driving down the NJ Turnpike past the airport and through Elizabeth (which does fawkin smell).

Way to judge a book by its cover lavendermenace.

cwm25.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

I love how peeps judge NJ by driving down the NJ Turnpike past the airport and through Elizabeth (which does fawkin smell).

Way to judge a book by its cover lavendermenace.

cwm25.gif

I was thinking the same thing...driving down a highway anywhere doesn't give you any info about the place.

------------------