Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****FaCtOry LaSt NiGhT*******

SO HOW OFF THE HOOK WAS IT?SURPRISE RICH LUZZI SHOWED UP EDDIE BAEZ THANKED US ALL FOR COMING** NO REALLY THANK YOU**AND THEN FROM THERE IT WAS FUCKEN CRAZY**EVEN THOUGH I TRIED HARD TO REMAIN SOBER NOT LAST NIGHT MY PILL WAS GREAT**ONLY 1*** cwm17.gifcwm16.gif

Who ever opened for Dave Ralph, wasnt very good imo. Dave ralph was amazing though. From start to finish. 2-4 the music was just on point. Once baez got on the night ended. What a way to ruin it ;( It just makes me cry hearing Final Chapter after Dave Ralphs set.

SF was crazy last night, no doubt about it...Dave Ralph played an amazing set and the whole birthday cake thing 4 Eddie Baez was really nice imo. Overall, a great night.

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

Last night was my first time ever at Crack Factory, and I was very impressed so I'll actually call it Sound Factory. I saw lots of kids running around in Twilo gear, one guy had a shirt that said "Twilofuckers." It aint not Twilo, but its a start. Dave Ralph was phenominal, I loved his set. Eddie Baez was pretty good, the main event of course because it was his Birthday. The Rich Luzzi thing was pretty cool, I love the little stage they have for all the breakdancers, erotic dancers(????), performers, etc. The crowd was kinda shady, but I met some awesome people last night. Whats up with $30 for admission!?

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310:

Last night was my first time ever at Crack Factory, and I was very impressed so I'll actually call it Sound Factory. I saw lots of kids running around in Twilo gear, one guy had a shirt that said "Twilofuckers." It aint not Twilo, but its a start. Dave Ralph was phenominal, I loved his set. Eddie Baez was pretty good, the main event of course because it was his Birthday. The Rich Luzzi thing was pretty cool, I love the little stage they have for all the breakdancers, erotic dancers(????), performers, etc. The crowd was kinda shady, but I met some awesome people last night. Whats up with $30 for admission!?

I SEEN THAT DUDE WITH THE TWILOFUCKERS SHIRT ON**HEHEHH**ITS ALWAYS $30 ADMSSION WHEN ITS A SPECIAL EVENT I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT ITS WORTH IT**

cwm32.gif

def fun night! me i'm not a factory fri fan but went to hear eddie~~must say had a great time!! dave ralph was great too! but i agree on the crowd being a little hit...but there was a pretty good vibe going! he was comin out with some old shit last night!!any1 hear 'this joy'!?! he used to play that at exit saturdays!!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Yo, sorry to disagree, and flame me all you want but...

1) $30? What the fuck

2) No smoking cigarettes on line.... What the fuck??

3) Dave Ralph played 2 hours... That's like, an essential mix. 2 hours of DJ'ing is not DJ'ing at all. His mixing and tracks were off the hook, though. Xpress 2 - Muzikizum, Junkie XL, very progressive interesting pounding tracks.... But 2 hours? What the hell....

4) Eddie Baez is a joke. He played 4 hours of the same monogamous progressive hard trance that I used to like at exit when I was like 17. Let me give you a description...

boom boom boom boom, (insert dj scot project sound effects here)...... (quiet trancey part).....The return of the boom boom boom (crowd hops and down)...new song...same thing

oh, and dont forget a shitty black woman vocal here and there.

FOR 4 HOURS

It was hell.

What the fuck is the deal with the meat heads and the silicon girls. One thing is for sure, the complexity of the music was on par with the complexity of the brains of the drugged out soundfactory kids there.

never going back again

How do we live in new york city and not have any good clubs anymore. cwm10.gif

say what you want, but i've been doing this for a while, i've been everywhere, and im being honest. maybe some of you should try everything out there before you praise soundfactory as the all high and mighty shit..

peace

phil

aol im : apphillers

I don't know how u can say when eddie came on the was over u can't be serious. I'm not going to even waste my time stating this point because u must be the only 1 who thinks this way go back to twilo o wait u can't they are closed do everyone a favor and stay the fuck out of factory. As for the final chapter being played it was the o'fortuna remix very good track. xtcgirlie thanks for the compliment u were 1 of the hottest girls there last night

------------------

Perskription27@aol

Originally posted by westchesterboy:

Yo, sorry to disagree, and flame me all you want but...

1) $30? What the fuck

2) No smoking cigarettes on line.... What the fuck??

3) Dave Ralph played 2 hours... That's like, an essential mix. 2 hours of DJ'ing is not DJ'ing at all. His mixing and tracks were off the hook, though. Xpress 2 - Muzikizum, Junkie XL, very progressive interesting pounding tracks.... But 2 hours? What the hell....

4) Eddie Baez is a joke. He played 4 hours of the same monogamous progressive hard trance that I used to like at exit when I was like 17. Let me give you a description...

boom boom boom boom, (insert dj scot project sound effects here)...... (quiet trancey part).....The return of the boom boom boom (crowd hops and down)...new song...same thing

oh, and dont forget a shitty black woman vocal here and there.

FOR 4 HOURS

It was hell.

What the fuck is the deal with the meat heads and the silicon girls. One thing is for sure, the complexity of the music was on par with the complexity of the brains of the drugged out soundfactory kids there.

never going back again

How do we live in new york city and not have any good clubs anymore. cwm10.gif

say what you want, but i've been doing this for a while, i've been everywhere, and im being honest. maybe some of you should try everything out there before you praise soundfactory as the all high and mighty shit..

peace

phil

aol im : apphillers

WELL EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS**IT SEEMS TO ME THERE R MORE GOOD REVIEWS OF FACTORY THEN BAD*** SO IF U DON'T LIKE IT JUST DON'T COME BACK THEN****

cwm17.gifcwm16.gif

Well I got there around 12:00-12:30 with Miss Thara and some of the Planeteers. Miss Brandie looking all good with Mr. nick last evening ******grrooooowwwll**** Dave Ralph one word AMAZING. I was wondering Why Now after all the crying some of us did to Factory a couple months back that they decided to start bringing in the heavy guns. Last night I found out why. ALAN SAX!!!!! My Savior this guy, I don't care what peple say about him. Cool as hell since the day I met him and SUCH good taste in DJs. Well you'd have to be to be down with DIGITAL DOMAIN. Alan who is now back at SF working it has a lot of things coming up that will be pleasantly suprising to all who enjoy great music. Told you guys this is the armagedon little djs that are wet behind the ears beware. The oldskoolers are pissed and the will Take NYC's DANCEFLOORS BACK.

PS yeaaaaaaaah DAVE RALPH signed my MIXOLOGY SHIRT. He was a bad as dancing all over the booth while spinning. Gotta love a guy that enjoys his job.

PEACE cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

It was my first time checking out SF too. I had a good time overall, the beats were nice and the vibe was good. Got there and met up with Nick and Brandie...danced for most of the time and peaced out around 6am when it cleared out. "Hide You" was the best song I heard all night...made me feel like I was back a Twilo.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

OFF THE METER! Dave Ralph rocked it, Shawn Ink was rockin it upstairs as well, and man I really dug Eddie's set! Been a while since I've heard him and it was all good... High points for me; Dave dropping Musicism and Strut, and Eddie's phat-assed mixes of Keep Control (holy @&$%#$!!!) and Hide you. Too many other phat tracks to mention... Goddam that was fun! Too bad about that sound system tho, that club deserves so much better... ouchies! My head hurts... cwm1.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Last night Dave Ralph played amazing never letting up with the hard beats. Eddie meixed some older tracks that i haven't heard in the longest time. Rich luzzi Preformed and it was the longest performance ever lol but it was a crazy night. The crowd wasn't as good as it's been the last few weeks. Left at 5 ned my rest for tonight to go see JP. It was nice meeting u xtcgirlie check your PM'S.

------------------

Perskription27@aol

Originally posted by airatomic:

i havent heard the final chapter playeed in a looooong time at a club...it was actually a pleasant surprise imo

final chapter is never a surprise to hear out

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Originally posted by misk:

any1 hear 'this joy'!?! he used to play that at exit saturdays!!

Yooo I was gettting all misty when he played it, I was all about remembering him at EXIT too smile.gif And HI and thanks Cottoncandy, but I know the song really well, I just din wanna say the f word... cwm30.gif Tee hee... That song gets me every time; even PVD played it at Ultra!

So many awesome tracks that night, I wish he'd play here more often...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

Just saying no to drama. And I really mean it this time.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

For my first time there, and it being for Dave Ralph, I liked it.

Cant comment on the regualr crowd and i'm hearing it was more a 'music-head' crowd, so I'll have to go back to check it on a more regular night. But in the short time I was there, it was perfect. Good crowd, decent space to move and dance and the space was perfect for me, i like to wander a bit and watch the people when I'm not dancing.

And it was good to see so many CPers.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01