Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****Depeche Mode Concert Meet Up*****

DM is the greatest ever. I'm gonna check 'em out at MSG on the 27th. By the way, Luxe (some club in Long Island) is having a Depeche Mode after-concert party on 7/3 (the day of their Jones Beach show). Never been there, but I'm sure as hell gonna go so I could hear a lot of DM music in a club.

i'm going too luna!!!!!!!!! wow that is so awesome.... june 27th babay!

peas--devonchka (i think?!)

haha smile.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I'm down to catch a little buxx before the show. There are quite a few of us going if I am correct.

Yes, you are correct. Glad you made it back, T! Someone start with the ideas for a meet-up, not me!!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Oh you guys frown.gif...I would like to meet-up pre-DM concert but I am going on Thursday..BUGGERS! But I will *try* to make p00hs set on Wednesday.

-Jamms

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

i'm going to dinner with the 2 friends that are coming with me on wednesday.. what are the suggestions? (we don't drink tho cwm1.gif )

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Don't know about b4hand but we should all go to Recess afterwards to catch Pooh's set biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

Since he was suppossed to spin last week we can make him nervous by all showing up at his set.

We will be coming from DM, hmm let me see, will he be good or not.

lol

Viva La Mode.

Originally posted by schwingep:

Don't know about b4hand but we should all go to Recess afterwards to catch Pooh's set biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

so Recess afterwards.....but before...who has suggestions......common just one day is left !!!!!!!!!!! who knows a good drinking place .... post an official pre DM meet up...

Mysteriousss...thank you smile.gif i try smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Gingerman is a kinda yuppie'ish happy hour brewhouse type place...its pretty nice...

unfortunately I have to go up to CT tomorrow and wont be back till around 7...maybe I can work some magic and get back earlier smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Pete, how funny is this? I read this after we talked about going for drinks before hand..

LINA you're a genius and once again read my mind smile.gif I CANNOOOOOT FUCKING WAIT anymore! I hope to see all of you before the concert!!!!!!

I know, now we can drink with LOTS more people, and you know what that leads to...an orgy!!!....wait did I just say that? biggrin.gif

No it means EVERYONE gonna get mad fucked up b4 the show and we're all gonna find the person with the best seats and go sneak into that section!!!

WOO HOO, it's like a pre-game at the MSG, excpet we aren't going to leave the Garden disappointed after the Knicks blow another lead smile.gif

Time to party like we lived through the 80's smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) this Sat the 23rd 10pm-4am Free!!! Pooh's gonna jump on for a bit too :)

Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin (downstairs) Sat July 14th 10pm-4am Free!!!

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Dreaming, Dreaming about tomorrow.....you'll soon know what I mean

The gang and I will be there smile.gif We'll do a quick pre-party at my place (after work before DM) however I am in for after-parties. Recess will be the place, right?

I am sooo excited.. my favorite group ever!

I just hope they'll play a lot from their oldies rather than the exciter..

Cheers...

-Onur

PS: Orchid21 it was nice meeting you last Thursday at CF. Hope to see you soon.. smile.gif

Ok ppl I'm gonna take a stab in the dark.. I hate choosing places at random and it's unbelievable that none of us know anything in that area!!! But whatever.. I found this, sounds nice and it's close..

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11359733/

Catwalk

2 W 35th St. (5th Ave)

New York, NY 10001

I don't think it's too far but lemme know if you think it is guys smile.gif I'm thinking of getting there around 6-6:30 so I hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anything, email me mysteriousss@excite.com or PM smile.gif

Who's psyched for DM???????????????? Did you know they were on Letterman last night? I just found out this morning and flipped out coz I had no idea smile.gif