Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the music made me do it - - review

ok, so after my adventure to the music made me do it last night, a semi binge on K, a releiving shower, and a quick nap i am now a productive member of society again

this was a phat party, the only thing that sucked was waiting 1.5 hours in the rain....waiting for them to open the doors

but first the production was awesome, the lasers were sooo good, the sound was cool but when the guy would talk on the mic it was hard to understand him, the lights and visuals were amazing

my favs for the music were frankie bones, dj funk, delerium, and scott henry

i was rocking a yellow long sleeve caffeine shirt and dark green ufos, short brown hair...yes i know i look like everyone else there and that description was no help

oh yeah, it was a lot easier to get around there than at countdown....overall good time

anyone else go?

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

oh yeah did anyone go to the meetup? i sorta forgot about it...sorry cwm36.gif

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Well I'm glad to hear you made it after all! I was there. I wasn't too impressed, but that wasn't entirely because of the party itself.

We got scammed not once, but twice! Yeah, I know, stupid, but we couldn't find rolls beforehand so we looked for some there. The first kind we got, PBS, did jack shit. Then, figuring the law of averages would work in our favor, we took another chance on white diamonds. These were worse, because they started to take off but then left me flat on my ass. Plus it made my back hurt.

Because my boyfriend was enjoying the mediocre trance in the smaller dancefloor, I got to hear DJ Funk for all of two minutes, and I missed Scott Henry and Frankie Bones entirely.

My night picked up a little when I yelled and told him that I was missing every dj I came to see, and went onto the main floor. Feelgood and Donald Glaude were amazing (I started getting really psyched when I heard "And Jack had a groove!"). But the acoustics on the main floor were pretty crappy, or maybe the system just wasn't very good.

The lasers were awesome and the visuals were too but when you're sober you can enjoy those things only so much.

Oh, yeah, I was the hot shorty dancing my ass off in the little blue skirt and pink tube top- NE1 see me??? rolleyes.giftongue.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Ehh, it sucked, i went, alomst got jumped in the subway Station in the bronx, after the party. The Crowd was fucking Shady, tipical.

Way to dippy's everywere, walked into the jungle room, and saw like 5 kids smoking dippy's, saw some HUGE fight near the Dj booth, didnt wait in line, thank good, but i stayed till the light's came up at 6, Bitching about how party's were much better in the old days. Meet some Amazing Girl, who is From Paris, and said that Ny party's are "Scarey" lol

but hey, i had fun with my friend's

My old Wrinkled ass went to a party!

ugh> 30 is way to close

*me*

------------------

It's not about what u wear.

It's not about how u look.

It's about 1 thing.

HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Anything else, is just not my cup of Tea.

PALLADIUM>>>>> RIP

CLUB USA>>>>>> RIP

DISCO 2000>>>> RIP

tasty, i got PBS too...they were weak, do you have a high tolerance? cuz my girlfriend who doesnt roll alot enjoyed them, they were just really weak for me, i havent rolled since april 13....did you get them off of a guy with tight dreds and a backpack? one of my friends wants to beat the shit out of him next time we see him because he didnt roll either

it wasnt that bad cuz i wasnt looking to roll, i was just rolling cuz my girlfriend wanted to so i wasnt that disapointed

do you remember what time feelgood and donald glaude were on?

do you have a picture? i probably saw you because i was in the mediocre trance room for a while too

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Yes! That's the guy we got them from. My boyfriend also wants to beat the crap out of him! I have tolerance compared to when I first started rolling, but being small I still get fucked up pretty easily. These pills weren't weak; they did absolutely nothing for us.

Feelgood was on at 3 and Donald Glaude was on at 4.

I have a pic on the latest picture thread going around, the one started by Mungo, I think mine is on page 3.

------------------

Originally posted by tastyt:

Oh yeah, and I didn't think the crowd was all that sketchy. I saw a few thugs walking around, but for the most part everyone there were just- well- ravers!

yeah same here....at countdown i saw a kid getting beat up in a dark corner by like 6 black dudes,

i think the sketchi-ness wasnt the thugs and gangs and whatever, it was the little kids selling fake shit

tasty, well meet up at the next party and everyone will either rob/beat the shit out of him/both

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

LMFAO! Yeah, I don't really condone violence. We'll just take the money he made from scheming, and pop the pills he had stashed away for his personal consumption.

Well now that I think back on how miserable I was for a couple of hours- maybe a punch in the gut would be a good idea after all... mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

------------------

tasty i just looked at the pictue, you dont look familiar...were you with a lot of people?

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

I went,I had a green shirt on with a evil looking Dr. Seuss on it. Did any1 see me?, Y do People PAY to go in? You are that IMPATIENT? I waited in line for like 20 mins. The main roon was bangin all nite, I missed frankie bones (not a big fan)and scott henry cause friends wanted to hear Panthom45. Feelgood and Donald Galude ripped it, totally blew my mind.I didn't see any fights, I did see alot of spaced out kids. Why go to a partie to get spaced out and walk around like a zombie? It is beyond me, also NEVER buy pills @ a party unless u know the person, or someone you know, knows them. There were alot of shady peeps in there tryin to sell pills to me. they even came up to me while I was dancing, The NERVE of some people. Anyway had a good time I think it was worth the $35 I spent. Ieven got to talk to Donald Glaude so it was all good.

------------------

vin-e

yeah i hate that when people interupt my dancing......its like, there are 08304983209483209840923840923 people here who are not danceing......ask them

lol a funny part was when i was enjoying a cigarette and this enourmous girl came up to me and yelled EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!louder than anything ive ever heard....i just wanted to smack her (no im not saying i hit girls, just figuratively speaking0

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

anyone else go to the party/or is interested in beating the shit out of that guy?

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

dear lord, what a party! - good thing we all brought a few xtra bucks, we paid the bouncer $30 and he walked us straight to the front of the line and let us in...after about an hour and a half of being there - my pills kicked in, the party filled in and i danced danced danced my little ass off!!!

phat party, great night, i'm sooo glad i decided to go and not miss out

cwm32.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

ok guys im all set....next big party at the key, were robbing that guy

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

i went sober!! to listen to the music and dance a little. In my opinion, the party was OK. It kinda reminded me of a frat party. Lotsa people just standing around, a couple people dancing and some people just wacked out of their minds.

Anyway, musically speaking, I have to hate on PLeasurehead right now. I've heard all the hype about him recently and even went to his website to brush up on his style and all. Promoters and all them make him sound like the god of trance but uhh News Flash, he sucks reaaaaaaal bad. Definitely the least talented DJ that was there. Talk about the opposite of JP, this guy wouldnt play a song for more than 2 minutes. Right when the melody or so would kick in, he'd come in with a swift trainwreck into the next song. I genuinally felt bad for him, because his set was embarrasing.

Main Highlights:

Alan Sax - This guy's set was on point. Perfect mixing [worked with the kill switches like a pro], mad energetic, good tracks

Scott Henry - 1st time I hear him. Played some dope prog. house/techno

Frankie Bones - dope techno. couple trainwrecks. I've heard him do better though

KooKane - Hard trance. Perfect mixing.

DJ Pauly - UK Hard House. Tore it apart. His set had the most people dancing all night. His beats were real hard and quick. I enjoyed it 100%

suprisingly enough, i have been partying sober most of the time

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Never touched drugs.

Then again, this brings up the whole way too straightedge issue...

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I party sober all the time, never touched drugs..To each its own, but I dont cuase i have no need for them and I am also not curious.

Drugs are bad....ummmkayyy I will never do drugs either!!!

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I party sober all the time, never touched drugs..To each its own, but I dont cuase i have no need for them and I am also not curious.

Drugs are bad....ummmkayyy I will never do drugs either!!!

Hey watch it.... cwm22.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1