Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuckin fuck fuck

so i take the back off my earring to clean it, and the earing falls off and goes down the drain.......fuck now its gonna close and i only have one earring

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

So, about 5 years ago I'm out in the Hamptons with a few of my friends. Hadn't seen them in a while and we proceeded to get absolutely shit-faced, nothing new there.

After getting back to my friends house I proceeded to fall on my face and pass out on the floor. About 2 hours later I awoke to feel that my tongue piercing was floating around in my mouth as opposed to being fixed through my tongue, as it should be. Still wasted, I got up, went to the bathroom, and tried to get it back in. I was congnicent enough to get it through my tongue, but seemed to be missing the necessary motor skills to screw the ball back into the post. After about 5 minutes I gave up. An hour later we all wake up to the Goat (friend, Billy) yelling that the surf is pounding and we have to go. The other 3 of us got up and headed down to the beach. As we paddle out I realized that I have misplaced one of my personal belongings, unable to do anything about it I just stayed out in the water. The Goat was on the beach about 25 minutes later puking his guts out which was funny as fuck, especially considering his ass had us out their at 7:30am in the first place.

Later that day when I returned to the house and tried to replace the stud I realized the hole had already closed up.

When I got home a day later I had to go and get it repierced, which hurt like a mother. I didn't have any money as I'd donated it all to the various bars in and around Hampton Bays, so the guy said he would just push a needle through, no charge, as long as he didn't use clamps. I had to push my tongue against the needle, as he had nothing to push against. He told me it wouldn't hurt, what a crock of shit, he knew it would kill and probably thought it would be humorous to see me hurt myself.

The moral of the story, don't fall on your face if you have a piercing in your head, as you might jar it loose.

Steve

[This message has been edited by sd (edited 06-27-2001).]

Originally posted by NYCclub15:

btw, where is the piercing?

cwm22.gif

my cartilage

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

i re-pierced it myself (ouch) and took my girlfriends stud

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

arrgghhh, sorry bro. I woke up once, went to wash my face, and saw my earring hanging around in the sink, I save it just in time.

can't you open the drain, and get it???? I am not a handy man, so that is why i ask?

btw, where is the piercing?

cwm22.gif

I hate when the piercing falls out of my prince albert piercing...... cwm13.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...