Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tamia In concert this Friday at Exit after party in White Room

This Friday Night Exit Nightclub presents Tamia In concert with her performance of "Stranger In My House". After her performace her as well as her husband Grant Hill of Orlando Magic and also invited guests Playboy Playmates anna Nicole Smith and other playmate carmen elecktra with also jason presley. This party will no be easy to get into like every other week and will be in the white room. (White room is room that is vip right between secret and red room)

I will be working the door all night.

I will have a list of names on this invited sheet.

Please email me at slyonspromos@hotmail.com if you plan on attending this party.

You must be dressed nice and neat

Must be contacted by friday night 10 pm with a invitation via email.

Any questions call 973-202-4590.

Exit is located at 610 w 56th street between 11th and 12th aves if you need directions email me as well as if you do not know where the white room is.

ALSO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> INFO EMAIL ME OR CALL THE PARTY LINE NUMBER 973-202-4590

aOL iNSTANT MESSANGER SCREEN NAME

SLYONSPROMOS

also invited guests Playboy Playmates anna Nicole Smith and other playmate carmen elecktra with also jason presley. This party will no be easy to get into like every other week and will be in the white room. (White room is room that is vip right between secret and red room)

I have a very hard time believing about this!! cwm25.gifcwm6.gifcwm1.gifcwm31.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg