Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pageing : pOOh

I'm not pOOh, but I was feeling nosey today.

It's hard to compare anything he does with his sets at Twilo. He has a different approach each time he was there. But it is a bit trancy like his past couple Twilo sets that I saw. I think it's closer to a Twilo set than some of his other stuff out there.

Why, do you like that set?

Now that I think about it, his sound is definitly "Dirty" (pardon the expresion) at Twilo than what he played at Homelands.

Have you heard his Kiss Set from the 4 year anniversary at Twilo? That's a good indication of his former Twilo sound. It was recorded from about 6:45-7:45am.

Hey it's ok for some swanning off to Miami while the rest of us are working..

Anyway nah i am not too keen on the Homlands set, just wondering if because he was playing in the Twilo tent he would play a Twilo set or play 'to the crowd', who in the UK would want it a little faster.

It is fast, not very tribal.. tranced out progressive house. Don't really like it, but i have been listening to his Kiss set's and they are quiet a bit different. Slower less trancey, more beat based, which i though is what he plated at Twilo?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

That's what he plays at Twilo - a Stipped down style of house. And he just raises the energy as the night goes on, not by raising the BPM, but by dropping the right track at the right time...

The past two times I saw him he did drop a few tracey tracks that surprised me, but he was playing 8 hour sets. And I'm sure he wanted to keep the Sasha fans happy.

Hey b2b, p00h is right now basking in the sun or passed out due to "exposure". As his (acting) press secretary, all questions will be answered promptly when he returns. biggrin.gif

-Jamms "allaboutpublicrelations" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif