Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly This Saturday June 30th

Saturday June 30, Plant presents:

Residents Marcus & Dominique on 4 dex

21+ $20

If you want a $10 reduced list shoot me an email @ panelrok@aol.com before 3pm on Friday

Come check it out for Beautiful music, Beautiful vibe, and Beautiful people.

Cheers!

Rah

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

They bring in so many great guests...almost (and I said almost) forget how well the residents hold it down.

This is good though...no switching, they'll be able to put together a long, Twilo-like set...

Awwww shit...it's gonna git funky...

cwm32.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."

Originally posted by furnace:

They bring in so many great guests...almost (and I said almost) forget how well the residents hold it down.

This is good though...no switching, they'll be able to put together a long, Twilo-like set...

Awwww shit...it's gonna git funky...

cwm32.gif

Marcus and dominique's sets are so different than anything you'd hear at twilo, they are house DJs. they have absolutly nothing reminisent of twilo happening at all in their sets. last time they were on all 4 decks (memorial day weekend) they tore the place up!! the highlight was how they used the loop of the 'dream speech' over and over throughout the night (like 8 times in all) on top of other records, then finally built to the vocal version later in the night, and then continued to use the loop still!! now that was hot, it was like a theme for the night, truly sick!! What are you trying to do, pack that place with even more members of the twilo displaced persons league?

------------------

No left turn unstoned

haha...yeah momadance is right...when they have the 4 dex motion workin it gets very ill...guys will definately keep you dancin all night long...all night...whooa

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

Originally posted by nitro449:

I personally believe centro fly is new yorks best at the moment. Hopefully they won't shut this one down

Your a little late there. Centro WAS the best culb (and one of NYC's best secrets) for the past year and a half. Now its going further and further down hill every week. I was there opening night, and 5 times a month since then, so I hate to say this more than anyone, but its deffinatly past its peak.

------------------

No left turn unstoned

i dont think the club is necessarily past its prime...just a little different than it was when it first opened...the music is still hot!

------------------