Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I FINALLY CLOSED THE FACTORY!!!

AND I LOVED IT!!

I've always wanted to do it but never made it until this past sat/sun.

I got there at around 6:30, after what I wish was a good sleep, but we were out at Bridgeview before till closing then headed back to the city.

I thought the music over all was really good as usual, I have heard it better though.

I was with a great crew of people, and met a ton of new ones.

I loved it towards the very end where everybody migrates down to the dancefloor. It was like a small private party! I've never seen SF like that before. Usually I leave around 9-10.

I know it closed early by SF standards (about 2pm), but it was a long night for me and my knees felt like they were gonna explode from dancing all night so I didn't mind.

I do wish he kicked it back into high gear once more b/f the end but I'm not complaining.

One of my favorite parts of the night was just before the end, watching JP spin, when he decided, that the record on was the last one. He just kind of gave a quick nod to himself that, that was it, put his hands up off the decks, and let it finish out. (He threw one last slow song on after that but I don't know what it was)

Honestly: I don't know how JP can spin for that long, week afer week, for as long as he's been doing it. He really is amazing!! Guess thats why he earns the big bucks..

Mysteriouss: I think I have to agree with you, closing really is the best part!!

That is my goal

lol

I want to stay at factory till closeing

But I usually leave round 7 or 8

I must do it!

WHOS WITH ME!!!!

LOL

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

That is my goal

lol

I want to stay at factory till closeing

But I usually leave round 7 or 8

I must do it!

WHOS WITH ME!!!!

LOL

HES TALKING ABOUT A SATURDAY**THEY LET U IN ON SATURDAYS'S??U HAVE TO BE 21 AND PARIS IS STRICT WITH THE ID THING USUALLY**ON FRIDAYS THEY CLOSE AT 8 ON SATURDAYS THEY DON'T CLOSE TILL SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT LIKE 3

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

isn't 18 to get in after 4 am??? i dont know am i wrong??? thats what i heard i thought...i dont think paris is strict i have never had any problems...

I don't think so that was a "rumor"**maybe though it could be but from i know it was always 21 on saturdays and thats it* Do u have chalked I.D or something or u get in with your regular under 21 ID?

no i have a real NY idea one of my friends who is 21 its not expired and it resembles me pretty well...but i swear after 4 its 18 to get in although i never personally tried just showing my 18 id but i would like to know is there anyone who is positive on this???

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

no i have a real NY idea one of my friends who is 21 its not expired and it resembles me pretty well...but i swear after 4 its 18 to get in although i never personally tried just showing my 18 id but i would like to know is there anyone who is positive on this???

believe me its 21 on saturdays**

cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif

Ha! I told you sooo!!!!! Isn't it just amazing? I wasn't there this weekend though frown.gif

I agree, the best part is when everyone is on the dancefloor singing along and going nuts smile.gif And I like how he lets the crowd down gently with a slower song rather than stopping abruptly after crazy beats.. It's hard to stay that late/early if you didn't get enough rest before going.. But honestly, a few hours of sleep and you won't even need any Red Bulls, let alone anything else to keep you awake and dancing!

When are you going again? I'm going this weekend so I hope you're going too so we can finally meet up smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ha! I told you sooo!!!!! Isn't it just amazing? I wasn't there this weekend though frown.gif

I agree, the best part is when everyone is on the dancefloor singing along and going nuts smile.gif And I like how he lets the crowd down gently with a slower song rather than stopping abruptly after crazy beats.. It's hard to stay that late/early if you didn't get enough rest before going.. But honestly, a few hours of sleep and you won't even need any Red Bulls, let alone anything else to keep you awake and dancing!

When are you going again? I'm going this weekend so I hope you're going too so we can finally meet up smile.gif

AND THE LIGHTS GO ON AND EVERYONE JUST SITS THERE CLAPPING ITS GREAT!!!

cwm9.gifcwm4.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif

you have to experience Sf at least once. It is unbelievable. i did it a couple of times. It takes great energy to stay that long. I was trying to stay till closing for the anniversary but my body couldnt take it no more cause i still had to drive home. i left that sunday night at 6 pm. what a night it was. I am missing that place, i havent been there since may 12th. Depending on Paris's mood, she might let you in if your dressed right. I really dont see Paris cause i usually go after 630 when she is done. The bouncers also might not let you in either, depending on their moods.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 06-25-2001).]

Yea paris dont stay till the very end

Well I dont wanna go saturdays

ppl told me it would change my way of clubbin

so ill stick to fridays

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

Yea paris dont stay till the very end

Well I dont wanna go saturdays

ppl told me it would change my way of clubbin

so ill stick to fridays

IT WOULD CHANGE YOUR WAY OF CLUBBIN 4 THE BEST***SATURADYS R SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN FRIDAYS IN ANY CLUB**

cwm20.gif

When are you going again? I'm going this weekend so I hope you're going too so we can finally meet up

Oh boy girlie you did it again! smile.gif You should be a spokes person for Jonathan Peters at the Sound Factory. I will definately join you smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Ive been to SF on a couple saturdays. You have to wait till paris leaves to go in if you are under 21. Im 19 and I've been that about 3 saturdays no problem. One night I got there 4am and Paris was still at the door and she denied me (that sucked). Other than that I've gotten it.

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

you have to experience Sf at least once. It is unbelievable. i did it a couple of times. It takes great energy to stay that long. I was trying to stay till closing for the anniversary but my body couldnt take it no more cause i still had to drive home. i left that sunday night at 6 pm. what a night it was. I am missing that place, i havent been there since may 12th. Depending on Paris's mood, she might let you in if your dressed right. I really dont see Paris cause i usually go after 630 when she is done. The bouncers also might not let you in either, depending on their moods.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 06-25-2001).]

One of these days, I want to meet you Brian!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Yeah, I loved that too, when everybody was singing along and clapping at the end, I remember thinking to myself, holy shit this is so awesome I wish I had done this sooner!!!

Tell you the truth, I was straight as an arrow for pretty much the whole night. I just needed the slightest bit of assistance. soon after I first got there, but that was it.

I always used to think, man the people that close must be crackheads, - not at all. I looked around and most everybody there was totally normal and looked great, better than than the people you see leaving at 6 or 7am. And everybody was having the best time.

That was my first time back since the Anniversary party. I don't know if I'm gonna make it this w/e. I got roped into going to an engagement party sat night. However, after my experience last week, I'd love to do it again. I'll let you know, if I'm gonna make it this w/e. cwm11.gif

Oh yeah, as far as getting in under 21, I don't know, I guess its hit or miss if you go really late. When we got there, there was a guy in front of us who didn't even have ID and the guy let him in. He did look over 21 though.

As I said above, I hadn't been back since the anniversary party, and noticed, that security got a hell of a lot tighter there.

I walked into the bathroom and there was a security guard there who directed me to the urinal with a flashlight to keep me out of the stall. He goes, "The urinals are over here" I was like, "Hey thanks for the tip!" He was doing that to people all night as well as constantly checking the stalls.

I also saw people getting tossed out left and right. I know a couple of people that got the boot for doing a bump. I guess its only right, but I've just never seen it that tight before.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

IT WOULD CHANGE YOUR WAY OF CLUBBIN 4 THE BEST***SATURADYS R SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN FRIDAYS IN ANY CLUB**

cwm20.gif

I was gonna say the same thing.. It'll DEF change your ways of clubbing (if you like it of course) but for the BETTER!!! Once you're hooked, you can't live without it smile.gif