Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It seems I'll be leaving this fine fine city

bmitch1114

Well, my compamy has a problem back on the east coast and for some crazy reason they seem to think I can help solve that problem. Therefore, this Sunday I'm being shipped back east for 4-8 weeks, and after that they might want me to stay there. It's not all bad because that's where my roots are and I've got a lot of friends to catch up with so that's a bonus, but I'm just starting to become good friends with a lot of you and was hoping to keep that going.

I just wanted to say this board has been crucial in helping me to enjoy this city so much more. I've met so many really really cool people and I owe it all to this board. A piece of advice to anyone that is new to a city and just checking out this board... USE IT!!! If you're ever skeptical of the people you might meet through something liek this, don't be, you'll be surprised.

Well, hopefully I will return and we can start back up where we left off, pop a couple bottles of Champagne and party the right way. No doubt you'll still see me on this board, but now it becomes my civil duty to get that Boston Board some action. Wish me luck.

I'll still be seeing a lot you out on Satruday right?

we hate to see you go

we hate to see you go

we hope the hell you never come back

we hate to see you go

j/k

out with crobar and redno and in with avalon and axis

boston is a sweet town - i like it there. ain't no newyawkfuckincity, but hey - better than boring ol' chicago:p :P

oh no he didn't just say ol boring chicago??? What's up peeps, I thought you loved us man?

Them's fightin words too. We are not boring, we may not stay open as late, but we are not boring.

By the way, did you decide when you were coming out here yet?

Hey shit that's bad news... or good depending on how you look at it :)

Right so Saturday is Bmitch's *official* leaving do.. your gonna get pissed me las, if you like it or not! Planes are for sleeping on, i though Ibiza would have told you that.

Anyway it's a shame, would have like to get to know you better. Hopefully you will be back soon to this wonderfull place. I was talking to a freind of Wombats last night about Boston. Everything seems to shut down mighty early.

Boston is a great city, lots to do and just plain old fun, but Wombat is right, everything closes at 2:00. They're starting to get some afterhours going but it's taking some time and even then they're just allright. Fortunately NYC isn't too far away so you can head down there fairly often. I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends out there but I was really starting to figure Chicago out and like it a lot here. Well, there's still a chance I'll be back, we'll have to see which way the company pushes me.